hi.

Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Hoping to share a few pictures of mine and my dad's (with permission), get some advice on repairs and sell some camera gear no longer required. My camera was 35mm Pentax MEF. Recently I have been taking digital pictures using my phone (sacrilege!). I actually originally used an old family Brownie 127 and then later a Voigtlander VITO B. My dad has a little more experience with many years of using Pentax 35mm film cameras, Then medium format and eventually over the last 14 odd years digital cameras (also Pentax). He also experimented making camera supports and bags.

Hi there Mark.

If you check the rules you'll see that you have to tot up a certain number of meaningful posts before you're allowed access to the classified sections. I can't remember the details but someone may be along shortly with the details :D

Other than that... Hello and welcome :D

I hope you enjoy the forum :D

Last edited:
Hi Mark, welcome aboard.

As Alan mentions, there are some criteria to be met to be able to use The Classifieds, have a read here please:-

Trading Rules

It's all pretty straightforward.(y)

I look forward to seeing your posts. We're a friendly bunch here and always willing to help. :)

Welcome to the forum Mark :welcome:

Dad sounds pretty handy! I'd like to see some images of his nome made camera supports ;)

Hi Mark, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Welcome. I'm a big film Pentax SLR fan, I have a number of them. They are just lovely to use. We have a few dedicated Pentax digital members here, both DSLR and digital nedium format..

As Dale says, we want to see people participating in the site genuinely, as best we can, before allowing them into the Classifieds, because we are primarily a chat and image sharing/critique site with the selling side being a secondary aspect.

Back