High-end bridge cameras: Sony RX10, Panasonic FZ1000 etc

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Do you know what the crop factor equates to .I.e in my current Olympus it’s a 2X crop factor so a 400mm lens = 800mm in FF terms

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Do you know what the crop factor equates to .I.e in my current Olympus it’s a 2X crop factor so a 400mm lens = 800mm in FF terms
Approx 2.7 for the 1” sensor models, so the 8.8-220mm lens on the Sony rx10iv is the equivalent of a 24-600 in 35mm terms.

Name
mike
Edit My Images
Yes
As said 2.7 did you ever play with a Nikon 1, its the same as that but a lot better sensor

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Got a PX deal going through with MPB currently , moving on my backup omd-em1 and buying a a FZ1000ii , it certaintly looks like a good move on paper ,also looked at the Sony range of rx10 mk3 and mk4 but just beyond my price range .. still keeping my main Olympus gear for my main work though .
But never say never things do move on as we all know

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
"IT MADE EXPLORE" :):)

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a young lady playing a Flute (I think), and accompanied by her dog. And yes I did ask if I could take the shot and naturally I put some money in her pot.

RX10M4, 1/320th @ F4.5, ISO-200, Handheld.
Street Performer (6)-03501 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Well the mk1 oly is on its way to mpb . So if things go to plan I should have the fz1000ii by either the weekend or early next week .. I will give it a fair appraisal , I once had a Nikon P900 and that lasted less than 24 hours ..
If I take to it then I might consider selling my Olympus gear in favour of a RX10mkiv as the results I’m seeing on here justify such a move ,and a fast approaching 75th birthday and reduced mobility due to heart failure makes maintaining flexibilty a ever increasing issue ..tim3 will tell