High Flying Alex Lowes

Name
Peter Rushworth
Edit My Images
No
Spent the weekend at Silverstone watching the World Superbikes, managed to capture this on race day, OK first shot not exactly perfect, but it captures the moment the trouble started, luckily apart from getting badly winded Alex did manage to walk away from this.

IMG_5728copy1.jpg

IMG_5729copy1.jpg

Peter

Thanks for the comments, at least I managed to capture the action in the 2nd shot in focus, think Alex caught us all by surprise with that high side.

Very nice capture Pete. All U need to do now is get an enlargement done and get him to autograph it (y)

Well caught, he is getting quite an expert at the falling off.

when that happens in.front of me i allways put the camara down to watch.2# great shot.

Class shot, I always seem to be panning the rider infront or behind the one who falls off.

Hell of a shot. Shame the first one is soft, it's framed perfectly!! The second is very sharp, I know how quick these boys are going! Glad Alex was ok.

Great capture gutted for young Mr Lowes hope he isn't too bruised and battered. Sharon :)

Last edited:
I'd be happy with either, right place right time, great stuff.

Nicely caught Pete!

I suggest for the rest of the season everyone keeps their cameras pointed at Alex at all times, then we can have the Alex crash thread at the end of the season (y)

Thanks for the comments, sorry I didn't reply sooner, but posted while in a rush to catch a plane to SA, some great action from that weekend, I think Checa has this season in the bag, but never say never. Chaz Davies had a good weekend as well, should be a good show for Portimao in Portugal in October

Back