Hmm, what can we do with this guy

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
I've had a pile of stuff in my watching on ebay for the last couple of weeks and when I was looking for some other stuff noticed this ad. Obviously a hijacked account so sent him an enquiry from my spare email account, just to see what would happen :LOL: Now I doubt we'd be able to turn the tables but anything we can do to wind him up a bit :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Canon-EOS-1D-...826534550QQcategoryZ68361QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hi, I'm very interested but a bit confused. If you're a member in France and the camera is in London why am I sending money to Italy.

Hope you don't mind me asking but I've heard so many stories of people not sending the goods

Thanks

James Ronen <ja_ronen@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,
The item is new,in the original box, including all accessories. They have 1 year international warranty. If you are interested and would like to purchase I await your order very soon for my best price of only Euro`s 1500 .This price includes the shipping and handling fees. For payment I accept Western Union Money Transfer and I will ship you the package via FedEx priority service in 1 Day, please go to www.westernunion.com insert you address at FIND A LOCAL AGENT. You will see there are a lot of western union agencies near you.
Visit a Western Union office and make payment to my name and address, after you have made payment the folks from Western Union will give you a MTCN# (Money Transfer Control Number), please email me this number and I will check on Western Union’s web page. If everything is fine I will ship right away with FedEx priority service and email you the tracking number. After you receive the package you need to email me that everything is okay so I may pick up the payment.
My payment information is:
Full name : James Ronen
Address : Via Bazoli # 8
City : Brescia
Zip codes : 25127
Please remember to email me with your shipping address.
Thanks

Bill Duncan <dummy@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi, is there a guarantee and habe you a buy it now price?
Thanks
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

lol different!

So now you tell him you are coming to Italy later this month and you'd like to give him cash for it and save him delivery costs and fees etc........

;)

yep, found that earlier :D

bad, just bad

James, thank you for your assurance.

I'm delighted you're in the army. My brother is actually out there on a special forces assignment with NATO. If you let me know which unit you're with he will be able to pay cash and pick it up. He isn't allowed to say exactly where he is but he says travel isn't a problem. That waqy it will save me paying duty as well.

Look forward to hearing from you.

James Ronen <ja_ronen@yahoo.com> wrote:

The item is located in Italy, Brescia and is ready to be shipped with Fedex Priority Service insured that means you will receive it within 24 hours , and for payment i will like to use western union.
You have my ID , my address and my emails. I work for the Army in Italy , I am 56 years old, I don't want to go to jail for some money. This is a deal not a scam or some like this. If something goes wrong you can get a refund back . I will make the shipping at FedEx Priority Service as soon as the transfer is verified.
Thanks

Item/s removed.

lol

not seen that before, funneh

Back