Holga 120N+free HP5+free processing £20

Nobody would use a Holga as a primary wedding camera, it'd only be used as a backup for their Diana;)

I'm gonna shoot an agency test with one, how do you like those apples, lol.

"The Holga Strikes back"

JonathanRyan said:
Test? Pfffft...... If you run into trouble then use your phone.

[From Robin Hood, Prince of Holgas.]

While I'm at it, I'll add yellow highlights and blue to the shadows, cos that instantly creates a fashion shot. Top tip that lol

Oh cool - that's where I've been going wrong.

Do you think I could sell a Lightroom Preset that did that?

In other news....there's no longer a box with your name on it here. But my Holgas ain't arrived yet :(

In other news....there's no longer a box with your name on it here. But my Holgas ain't arrived yet :(

You could sell a preset and call it, instant fashion genius filter. It would need to blur the skin and over sharpen the eyes too, or it would be rubbish. (y)

Nice, should be here tomorrow then! I don't feel bad for you, you have far too many toys as it is! Including a great film camera you don't even know how to use :bang:

Hello ladies.....

holgas.jpg

I got mine yesterday. There are 2x clicks, as you press the shutter, and as you release it, however, the shutter only opens, for 1/100s, on the first click. Flash. Sorted.

simple, just get this :D

bM6ntl.jpg

It works pretty well... though if anything, it's not crap enough!

don't think they make a blad fit version though... ;)

Last edited:
itsdavedotnet said:
even better, just get this :D

It works pretty well... though if anything, it's not crap enough!

don't think they make a blad fit version though... ;)

Get out...!

;) lol

Hmm just mounted an SB800 on mine (that can't be dangerous, right?).

I only got one flash. Well I got 2 on one exposure but I put that down to the camera's "charm". Then I noticed I was in B mode..... In N you get one pop as you push it and one as you release - like you say the shutter's closed for the second :D

Actually an SB800 in A mode should probably work quite well. If it doesn't tear the top of the camera off.

Having some issues fitting a QR plate though........

But the really big question is, should I test these before taking them on holiday.....?

Don't assume because the shutter is closed that light is not getting in. This is a Holga after all!

pahahahaha.

I'm getting seriously tempted to buy one of these now... shame all the 120 film I've got in the fridge is low iso!

pahahahaha.

I'm getting seriously tempted to buy one of these now... shame all the 120 film I've got in the fridge is low iso!

Do it! You know you want to :LOL:

pahahahaha.

It comes with a roll of HP5, what more do you want :p

pahahahaha.

Don't forget this super advanced camera also has a built in multiple exposure facility as standard - so stick it on a tripod and press the shutter more than once to get the correct exposure (or thereabouts) :LOL:

awww, dammit.

The camera is still available at a good price from Harman but the free film, processing and printing offer that went with it has now gone.

If I see it advertised again in the New Year - I'll post it here and / or drop you a PM

yeah... to be fair, I can dev my own HP5, so it's not like it costs me a fortune to shoot b+w anyway...

Back