holidays - rant

Ashers

Suspended / Banned
Name
Ash
Edit My Images
Yes
grr im really annoyed i want to go on holiday abroad, *** i hate going on holiday in britain but i cant afford it *** i have to pay as if i was going for a couple. now i cant afford that, and as i have no friends, and no partner anymore i cant go, grrr. why dont they cater holidays for individuals, who dont want to go on 18-30's holidays. i dont understand why they neglect us, i mean i want to pay to go on holiday :( makes me sad and angry. 4 years ago i wanted to go on holiday and back then i was also by myself, and i only had one hotel that would take me. grrr it makes me mad.

Not being funny or anything Ashers but how come you have no partner or friends, is it your lifestyle, job, where you live or what?.

all my mates where mates of my ex, first

Have you tried booking your hotel room direct? Check out the package tour operators brochure and pick a hotel, then search the web and you'll find a phone number for them. Give them a bell and you'll probably find a)they are loads cheaper and b) you can book a single room without a supplement.

Worth looking at.

:agree: plenty of deals to be had that way, just make sure you're not on Oceanic Flight 815 ;)

and they still seem more expensive, but thanks for looking

You live in Blackpool, you can have new female friends every 7 days :naughty:

hypnotic, i just dont know. i want to meet people. and i know i live in blackpool, but if i wanted a skank i would meet a blackpool girl.

Ashers, if you want to meet people, you'll be better of joining more online forums.

A holiday will get you nowhere really, you will meet people for a week, and chances are they wont live anywhere near you, so you'll never see them again :(

PM me if you want to know where I am a member of. Honestly, I have met a lot of friends online :) And nothing wrong with this place, get yourself to some photography meets :D

Ashers, you have plenty of of friends on this forum and I am sure by the time this thread is finished we will have sorted you out :).

i know i have friends on here its just ya know real life mates lol. if ya get me

Ashers, most of my mates are internet people :D

We all live so far away from each other, but every few months, we make the effort to get together and have a weekend away, mush less stress than real life mates :D

i know i have friends on here its just ya know real life mates lol. if ya get me

I get you Asher, I know were not real life friends, the point I was making was that these friends want to sort it for you and already you are getting some good advice.
You sound like a good enough guy and it is just a matter of time before things start looking up for you.

(I am starting to sound like a bleeding Agony Aunt in this thread:LOL:)

oh dont get me wrong im not in my depressed mood lol more fed up than owt :)

Book a cheap flight to somewhere and as suggested, stay in a youth hostel. You don't have to be a youth - you can stay in a youth hostel if you are 50.

What is your budget for your hols and when are you thinking of going?

dunno. lol mini, i think its not the holiday i need i need to i dunno get a fresh start but its all good i have a plan :)

How about this for a suggestion:

Find a cheap flight to a destination such as India (Goa), Africa (Gambia) When you get there get in a taxi and tell him where you want to stay and you need a hotel for a couple of nights (Yes taxi will take his cut, but you will have somewhere to stay) Then have a wander around and you'll find loads of cheap hotels.

It really is easy :) Just do a bit of research before you go and you'll love it :D

Back