Hopeful plea... Can anyone help please?

Name
Natalie
Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone.

Hope this is in the right place and that someone might be able to help?

The sob story:
A few months ago, I suggested we go away as a family for my mum's 70th to North Wales as she is originally from Llandudno. She adores photographs (walls are covered in them) and as its a rare opportunity for most of the family to be together, I suggested we get a photographer to do a family shoot. My family ummed and ahhed and with less than a week to go they have finally agreed! Of course this is being left to me to organise but as you can imagine, I'm struggling to find anyone who can do it with such short notice.

Hopeful plea:
Does anyone know of a photographer who is available this weekend in North Wales? We are staying in Caernarfon although could potentially travel to Llandudno or nearby. We are staying Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th.

Anyone able to help please?

Try Tony Fanning, might not have come up on a google search for family photos, but he's done them.

Out of interest just let us know if you get it sorted and how you got on

The search continues. I've seriously googled the death out of this but any photographers that come up are either booked, not getting back to me or are no longer in business. I tried the suggestions on here too. I even submitted a Bark request (a service finding website). I fear we've left it too late but will try a couple more tomorrow before throwing in the towel.

It its getting really desperate see if there is a local camera club where someone might help out

Why don't you just use your own camera on a tripod Get the others in place- set the delay timer- run to your position and let the camera take the picture. Lot quicker easier and cheaper than paying for a photographer
That is what i did for my photo of me wife and 2 sons the other day

Last edited:
A remote release is a great thing - my kids used to love actually taking the picture and its way easier than a timer, and means less running for you..!

Thanks everyone for trying to help with this. Promised an update so here it is:

Luckily, we managed to find a photographer the day before we went. Had the photos back recently and we're all really pleased with them. Mum was suitably surprised and really enjoyed it.

Thanks everyone for trying to help with this. Promised an update so here it is:

Luckily, we managed to find a photographer the day before we went. Had the photos back recently and we're all really pleased with them. Mum was suitably surprised and really enjoyed it.

Sorted! (y)

Back