Houston...I have a problem!

heh..

still happening to me :D
i'll clear my cache when i cba and try again

Now you have set me a problem - how to you force clear the cashe of cookies without losing all those instant log-ins to various sites? I'm sure there is a way on the Mac, but for an old "bear of little brain" . . .Well!

Sorry not a MAC user so can't help :(

I am sure some kind person in the know will though...

Steve said:
Sorry not a MAC user so can't help :(

I am sure some kind person in the know will though...

Many thanks . . . Don't you boys ever have a rest from "Administration" duties?

Nope but we all muck in together to make the work pleasent. :thumb:

All's well that end's well - thanks Steve and er....Matty :D

regards

Steve -

If you're still having issues with this, give me a poke. I'm finally getting a little bit of free time,a and will have a look if you'd like?

Cheers,
Rob

Thanks for the offer Rob :thumb:

You can have a look if you have some free time but from my investigations it appears to be a Cookie issue not anything that you are responsible for. Any help is welcomed though.

Off topic...It's nice to have you drop by again :)

Steve said:
Off topic...It's nice to have you drop by again :)

Rob: Huddersfield..

Steve: Germany...:suspect1:

With OSX Safari its easy

Go to Preferences>Security and Show Cookies. Cookies are listed for each site so just select the one you want and click "remove"

For Windows/Firefox (I think OSX/Firefox is pretty much identical) the solution is just as elegant.

Click Tools>Options>Privacy>Cookies>View Cookies. In the search box start typing: thephotographyforums . As you type it will filter the cookies. Remove all of them that it finds.

busterboy said:
Rob: Huddersfield..

Steve: Germany...:suspect1:

Drop by the forums ;) Anyway in these days of fast internet and gloabl markets everyone is on your doorstep :smilenod:

Back