How did TP start.....????

Edit My Images
Yes
Just out of interest... how did TP evolve and how did you find it on the Web? :thinking:

some people got togeather..
some left

we are here

md(y)

Someone flicked on a switch...and there was lig...I mean talk photography.....

It started after a group pig out on a certain variety of mushrooms.....the effects of which are still having an impact on the daily lives of many many people.

How do i find it............it's on my work machine, my laptop, my pc and my iphone. :eek: a better question would be "how can i escape it?"

I joined after the fun and games and I think I found this place through another forum, but I cant remember which :| think it might have been ocuk.

Don't know how it started, but every so often someone will make a reference to the 'old days'. :shrug:

I found it originally by typeing 'help + photography + forum in msn's search engine. :)

I think you've all been on DF's aforementioned mushrooms :LOL:

I found it in someone's signature on another forum and I've been here ever since. It's like hotel California :eek:

I got peed off with another forum - so started searching for a place full of nice helpful people who would exchange their knowledge with mine without having an ego the size of Birmingham or a brain the size of an atom...

I got peed off with another forum - so started searching for a place full of nice helpful people who would exchange their knowledge with mine without having an ego the size of Birmingham or a brain the size of an atom...

let us know when you find one :p

i joined virtually at the beginning, was a member of the forum that spawned this one but don't visit there anymore, i followed the light :D

Actually, it seems it weas a few months after the beginning :)

'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device' :D

I just browsed around 'tinternet till I found a couple or five forums, lurked about a bit till I liked what I saw / read and jumped on the bandwagon as they say........... (y)

i found it on google, its where i find everything, although when i type in where's my mind i get a 404 error;)

i joined virtually at the beginning, was a member of the forum that spawned this one but don't visit there anymore, i followed the light :D

Actually, it seems it weas a few months after the beginning :)

*ahem* this was the forum that spawned this one...the other is a breakaway ;)

I saw it mentioned on another forum and lurk here most of the time now.

Saw the banner signature of Peter Blandford on another forum...:eek: yes they exist...

Came here, got a WONDERFUL welcome and never looked back:D

Other forums?...:cautious::cautious::LOL:

I got barred from another photography type forum just for being helpful, a person asked for help on changing a background to a photo he had posted. I changed the background and reposted it along with a explanation how it was done and he took the hump cos I did it without asking him, ok perhaps I should have asked but he should'nt ask for help if he doesnt want to be shown how. He reported it to the site staff and they tried to give me a lecture on copyrights, I'm afraid my logic went out the window and told them to stuff their forum. The pic was crap anyway ...so here I am, best forum on the web.

Don't know how tp started but I heard about it from ocuk and started coming here during one of that forum's periods of discontent ;)

Google showed me the way and I havnt looked back since! :D

...trust DF to be the one with the mirrors on his ceiling...! :p;)

I found TP on google when I was looking for stuff about Wildlife Heritage Foundation and Experience Seminars

I was only in the door a short time when the break-up came. Went both ways for a time (ooer!) but decided that this was the place where you could give and get decent criticism without it descending into a bitch fight. Can't even remember what it was originally called now .... ?

It used to be The Photography Forums :) (TPF) ;)

If I had realised I would end up here, I would have started out from somewhere else.... :thinking:.

Just found it from a search, and the virtual atmosphere was great so I stayed.

(you can't put mirrors up in these dam padded rooms - nurse I need some solvite!!!)

I stumbled across this place while searching for something else:LOL: It would seem that someone has locked the door as I can't get out again:cautious:

If that someone could unlock it again.........preferably before I'm bankrupt or divorced that would be helpful:LOL:

Back