How did you get here?

kamion said:
This guy called CT came over to the Civic Type R forum and whored about the old TPF, so I came over and had a nose around. :)

Ditto

i browse a whole bunch of forums but rarely post when i'm bored and whilst looking at the OcUK ones i noticed a link here. as it happens OcUK wont let me register using my normal name/email, maybe due to a little bad experience with their customer service or words about it on another forum so i was lead here which suprise suprise let me register and ive been here ever since, feels like a little photography home now :D

if you all tell your friends and others that you meet how great we are, our membership will continue to grow. We didnt get our members by sitting back and letting them come to us, we worked hard to get and keep the members we have, so get links in your signatures, in your websites, and lets get the membership numbers up again!

I got fed up of bieng on forum that was so busy your post disappeared off the page in about 5 minutes and really didn't have a community feel to it like this place. So I had a search on the old interweb thingy and came here.

I can't really recall, maybe it was a shout of one of the lads of AVF (you Robert maybe) i used to mod the camera section. Deff wasn't google

Boon came and got me from Phototakers!! I'm very glad he did. :) (I used to go on DCMag AGES ago, Marianne, I remember your name from there!) (y)

I *think* I used to be a mod on this forum a long long looong time ago. Was set up by a few members on t'other forum. It's evolved, improved and changed names since then though :) Went away for a bit, but am back now.

I followed a link from the Nikonians forum, I think it was Jewel who posted.

Well done Nikon Gal! (y)

I can't remember......ridiculous as I've not been here that long! :thinking:

I'll get a link on my site for this place anyhow. :grin:

Kate said:
I *think* I used to be a mod on this forum a long long looong time ago. Was set up by a few members on t'other forum. It's evolved, improved and changed names since then though :) Went away for a bit, but am back now.

[panto mode] Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO you didn't[/panto mode]

You've never been a mod on either of the TPF sites.....I'd have remembered :LOL:

I think your reffering to somewhere completly different brought to you with the letters D & D

So...........have another think about it you likkcle puddy tat without an owner

:D

Kate said:

I think i would have remembered too, pretty lady in the place, would have had to wear deodorant and brushed my hair everyday...
Glad your here now though Kate...:love:

digitalfailure said:
[panto mode] Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO you didn't[/panto mode]

You've never been a mod on either of the TPF sites.....I'd have remembered :LOL:

I think your reffering to somewhere completly different brought to you with the letters D & D

So...........have another think about it you likkcle puddy tat without an owner

:D
Ahhh sorry. Thought this one had evolved out of that one. My bad
thinking.gif

In that case, I came here because of Matty. He told me about it :)

I blame JoeT , I met him at Silverstone last year and was whinging about the latest round of L glass fanboyism on OcUK & he pointed me here.

And ****** nice it is :)

Kate said:
Ahhh sorry. Thought this one had evolved out of that one. My bad
thinking.gif

In that case, I came here because of Matty. He told me about it :)

Admit it , the voices made you do it ;)

Hacker said:
I followed a link from the Nikonians forum, I think it was Jewel who posted.

Well done Nikon Gal! (y)

Muuuaahhh! Quite a few of Nikonians have made their way over here! :)

As for me, seems like ages but I'm sure I just googled it, as I google everything it would seem,lol

Jewel

Back