how far to get a unique shot?

That French chap that climbs buildings would...

Personally.... bugger that! I'll stick to my boulders :)

That made me feel ill just watching it. Mind you, these days I get flustered standing on a chair!

Far.... but not that far.

Height was never something that bothered me but these days I do find things like that less and less comfy.

i was getting jelly legs watching, and then they mentioned at times they don't use safety lines...wtf!!!!

I would love to climb that!! (Although i'm not as fit as i used to be)

I used to work on tower cranes in Gibraltar for J.C.P. When they were building the land extension. The views of Spain and north Africa were amazing.

The thought of heights doesn't bother me, but I am trying to lose weight so I can take up sky diving so once I am up there I am fine :)

The guy next to me at work was browning his pants though :D

And how far would I go for a unique shot? the ends of the earth :D

Holy ****, I got dizzy just watching that. I used to love climbing and height never bothered me, but ever since I became a father, I can't stand the thought of heights. I even get nervous when I know I have to book a flight these days. Wtf is wrong with me?

There was a video somewhere doing the rounds of some chap working his way round a mountain pass pathway thing that was built for a king in Spain years ago so he could see the reservoir they built. Will have a look for it...

The transmission engineers aren't going that far for a 'unique' shot though. They are going to work with a camera on their head.

both of those made me queesy. No safety lines on the climb and that pathway is vitually non existant in places.

Back