How steady is your hand ?

i never drink brandy at this time of day, but in this case i'l make an exception. Heart, keep going you fool.

I think I can guess what that's all about. I think I'll defer my heart attack to some other time. :D

Ok, can someone tell me what I need to download. I have the latest free version of QuickTime, but every time I click on one of these links I just get a blank page with a QuickTime symbol and a question mark in it.:confused- :banghead:

Thats me in the doghouse :embarasse , got my 12 year old son to try it and he started crying.

Wife was not amused :hissyfit: :nunu:

Just secretly filmed the 10 year old stepson on it...... funny to watch back & yes he was OK by it ;)

SammyC said:
You need flash.

I've installed the latest flash but it's still the same.:confused- :banghead:
And can I ask why I need flash, QuickTime is an Apple product where as Flash is Adobe.:confused-

You say nothing that is not true but both of those videos are in Flash not quicktime, I have no idea why you computer is trying to use quicktime to view them. :(

Associations set up incorrectly?

SammyC said:
You say nothing that is not true but both of those videos are in Flash not quicktime, I have no idea why you computer is trying to use quicktime to view them. :(

Associations set up incorrectly?

Ok, thanks for the info. QuickTime is probably trying to be the default player I'll check it out.

Alternatively try going to www.macromedia.com and just download Flash again, it should replace .swf associations with Flash if its currently set to QuickTime.

Warspite said:
Alternatively try going to www.macromedia.com and just download Flash again, it should replace .swf associations with Flash if its currently set to QuickTime.

Sorted, uninstalled the QuickTime player and it played no problem.:thumb:

The quicktime player and Re*lplayer are the work of the devil himself.

I use Quicktime Alternative and Real Alternative.

They're basically the quicktime and real video/audio codecs, along with Windows Media Player classic (v6.4, the best version of Media player there is).
Much more ideal (And they work with websites).

Marcel said:
The quicktime player and Re*lplayer are the work of the devil himself.

I use Quicktime Alternative and Real Alternative.

They're basically the quicktime and real video/audio codecs, along with Windows Media Player classic (v6.4, the best version of Media player there is).
Much more ideal (And they work with websites).

Thanks, I'll give them a go.:thumb:

Got to agree with Marcel - particularly RealPlayer - the frustration it causes me that the BBC tend to use this as their primary format really irritates the hell out of me. May have changed since as I refuse to make the effort anymore though;)

just had a go i think i need the toilet then again it could be to late:sadcry:

Back