how to develop black and white fillum

has anyone ever wondered why i use simple non techi things . like fillum cameras ???

well it says its public now , so if its still not working i'll have to wait for one of my it techis to help me out when they get home ,( one of the kids ):)

well it says its public now , so if its still not working i'll have to wait for one of my it techis to help me out when they get home ,( one of the kids ):)

Thanks for taking the time to do the video.....(y)
It was really interesting, and, looked easier than I thought it would be.
Now all I need to do is get me all the things needed to do my own.

Thank you that was ace to watch, very interesting to see it being done and something i would definitely want to try myself eventually

so ,,,do you want part two ? thats the one where i actually print something !
thats if the little compact video camera will work in a darkroom

If your all nice (or should that read horrible) I'll treat (punish) you with a video of Caffenol in action when my A7 arrives and I can make a viewable video. I can't fathom how to operate the LX5s video function properly!

If your all nice (or should that read horrible) I'll treat (punish) you with a video of Caffenol in action when my A7 arrives and I can make a viewable video. I can't fathom how to operate the LX5s video function properly!

Go for it!.... a thread of video 'how to's'

With regards to the snagging when putting the film on the spool, I cut a curved end to the film rather than straight across which helps as the curved edges then don't catch on the "spokes" on the reel. Not sure how easy that is to do in the dark so I cut mine before I go into the changing bag.

Last edited:
I wrote a basic film devving guide a little while ago, if anyone wants it I'll try to get it uploaded in the next day or so.

Just found this and watched the video, brilliant and very helpfull mate.:clap:

Steve.

Back