How to get images to clients-advice needed please

Name
Gordon
Edit My Images
Yes
My grand daughter has just taken part in the National Gymnastics competition and I went along to photograph her and her fellow squad members.
As an aside and before anyone comments I was at pains not to take work from the events photographer and recommended that all of the parents view his official prints and purchase them if they liked them as I was not guaranteeing my results.
In all there were about 20 girls competing from her club and I got good results for each of them. I am now left with the task of distributing them. I have PP them and converted them from RAW to Jpeg. I could just hand the lost over to the coach but would prefer to put them into individual folders for the parents. My initial thought was to load each set onto a memory sticks and give these to them. My Daughter has suggested that Drop box (she has an account) could be a better option but I know nothing of drop box, does it compromise the quality? Is it a good option? I do have a Flickr account but am not sure if I can post folders so that only the parent of the child can access it.
I do not have a web site nor do I want one. This is unlikely to be a regular event so I am looking for a simple option. There are around 30 large Jpegs for each parent.
No money is changing hands so a payment method is not required.
Any suggestions would be welcome.

Dropbox works well and is easy to use. You can put files in folders or individuually then share the files or folders with one or more people via email. I use it for sending files (jpegs and PDFs) to magazines.

I would wetransfer them to each of the parents, simplest option for you and them!

As an aside and before anyone comments I was at pains not to take work from the events photographer and recommended that all of the parents view his official prints and purchase them if they liked them as I was not guaranteeing my results.

...I am now left with the task of distributing them.

It doesn't matter what you said to them, knowing that you are taking images and will give them away for nothing almost certainly means that none of those 20 sets of parents bought from the OP.

By all means take shots of your own daughter but when you start to cover the whole club, take takes on a completely different aspect.

Back