Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
where do you find these :LOL: The irony of the Police Captains name too :D

i keep meaning to print a sticker for my back cars windscreen which says:

"the closer you get, the slower i go"

just sick of idiots who think driving at the speed limit is some kind of problem!

Bent Koch Hansen :LOL: :LOL:

Nice idea ... not! I wonder how many prangs were caused by them? Funny how they didn't mention that eh?

Remniscent of a Eurotrash style clip :D

Bent Koch Hansen :LOL: :LOL:

Nice idea ... not! I wonder how many prangs were caused by them? Funny how they didn't mention that eh?

A sixteen car pile up will sure slow the traffic though :)

Speeding does have it's benefits sometimes then.

Speeding does have it's benefits sometimes then.

Oh most definitely it helps the government fund some other rediculious scheme or other :bang:

Now on to parking, topless traffic wardens perhaps :shudder:

Oh most definitely it helps the government fund some other rediculious scheme or other :bang:
I thought they just gave it away to those that don't deserve it, namely themselves or any asylum seeker every other EU country has passed on to us.

I thought they just gave it away to those that don't deserve it, namely themselves or any asylum seeker every other EU country has passed on to us.

those too :D

I can't see it catching on in Bolton in January...........at least I hope it does not catch on in Bolton in January. Shudders at the thought!

yeah but did you notice the van that went from 38 all the way down to 24 and then 34 !!!

:D

:LOL: But where are the hunky bloke speed bandits??? :shrug:

women tell men all the time how much safer they are behind the wheel and how much better they drive...

so you don't need any speed reduction and driver awareness aids

so no hunky speed bandits for you lot :razz:

Back