Howdy! New here, and to Photography.

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey folks, new guy here from Canada, just started getting into actual photography. For a long time I've enjoyed taking photos but would just use my phone. Too be fair, imo my phone has one of the best cameras available. LG G5. I've taken some very nice shots with it that you wouldn't guess came from a phone.

That being said, I finally stepped up and bought myself a real camera, with interchangeable lenses! Sony A6000 is what I decided to go with, and so far I'm loving it. Still just have the kit lens which is a 16-50mm f3.5-5.6 Sony lens. Its not terrible at all contrary to what some reviews have said about it.

Anywho, I know this is mostly a UK based forum, but hopefully y'all got some room for a Canadian too!

Hi Rath, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

"You're not quite alone being from Canada, I'm from "Spring Creek" (Tennessee) although I split my time about half & half with the UK"

George.

Hi Rath, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

"You're not quite alone being from Canada, I'm from "Spring Creek" (Tennessee) although I split my time about half & half with the UK"

George.
Thanks for the welcome! I'll definitely be posting some photos for some critique.

:welcome: to the forum Rath, enjoy :wave:

Back