Hoya HD 77mm Cir-PL £69

Thats CK for you.. I got a Slingshot 200AW and after I ordered it it went down by almost a 10'r.....

Luck of the draw really.... If you think its a bargain at that precise time then get it...

edit: Crikey - your getting a saving of £131.34 anyway :bang:

Last edited:
Dodgey sods - :cautious: in 1hr 40 mins they've up'd the filter AND the postage!!! Postage was originally £5.25

Probably saw this thread, I wouldn't bother with it personally.

I doubt it - the price has been going up since Sunday. It's still the cheapest I can find - of course it's only cheap if you're looking for one anyway!

I doubt it - the price has been going up since Sunday. It's still the cheapest I can find - of course it's only cheap if you're looking for one anyway!

Are you buying this one to prevent viginetting at 10mm?

Are you buying this one to prevent viginetting at 10mm?

Nope - mainly for the optical quality of it, and the fact that it allows more light through than any other filter (if stats are to be believed)

I was actually looking for a Pro1 series filter (which I have in smaller sizes), but found this even cheaper than that one, did some research (hence me not getting it at £57:bang:) and found that it's "supposed" to be better.

Onestop Digital have it for £72.13 including delivery but it seems like there is something potentially malicious on their site at the moment, so best avoided for the moment. It may be a false alarm, but worth noting.

Last edited:
Actually, I got a warning too from MS Security Essentials. I don't know what the problem is. They are a bona fide supplier who I've bought from in the past and they have a good reputation. For the time being I guess it's best to forget that site. Maybe they got hacked.

Sorry. I'll remove the direct link. from my previous post.

p.s. There is a link to them from the Camerapricebuster website. They should ordinarily be perfectly OK.

p.p.s. I just visited the site again. This time no problem was flagged. Very strange.

Last edited:
Back