Huawei P20 Pro phone anyone?

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
No
Hi... Just stumbled across this phone (Huawei P20 Pro) and it has excellent reviews for the camera(s). Does anyone have one that can comment on how satisfied they are or aren't with it's photos..?
I like the idea of having as good a phone camera as possible because I've always got it with me whereas my DSLR gets left at home unless I'm going out specifically to take photos. Alternatively I could consider a small camera for walkabout stuff but still want good image quality and raw capability.

Anyone got comments or suggestions..?

You’ll probably get more responses if you put it in the right forum. However, I run a mobile phone store and I’d say it’s the best out there. Especially in low light conditions.

The Samsung s9 and the iPhone X are considered slightly better in the day. The p20 blows them both out of the water however at night. It all depends on what your likely to be taking pics of and at what time I guess.

There is a thread herabouts that mentioned it positively as I recall.

Doh!..........that will teach to refresh before posting, post #2 linked was what I recalled :coat:

Last edited:
Hi... Thanks for the replies. Yes I realised I'd put it in wrong place after I'd posted but I couldn't see how to move it.

Back