I am looking for a program that creates a page layout like flickr, any suggestions please?

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
No
I finally got access into my flickr account after over 2 years of being locked out of it. I quite like the “justified” image layout of the gallery page and this is my question.

Does anyone know of a standalone program, or plugin for Photoshop, that creates a panel of images the same as the justified flickr layout?

I am not looking for a script to put onto a webpage, I want to create jpeg outputs containing several images on a panel, whereby the program automatically sizes them to fit inside the defined area. I have seen apps for phones that do something similar, but not been able to find something for PC.

All my google searches have brought up script for webpages, hence my question here.

Hopefully I have made that understandable.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Gary

FYI This is the sort of layout / output that I mean
flickr1.jpg

flickr2.jpg

FotoFusion is very good for this sort of thing (and lots more) as it has an auto collage feature that can create a page of however many images you want to select and does it in seconds and then you can drag and drop them to different positions on the page and edit it in all sorts of other ways.

I use it for doing large collages for clients because its incredibly quick and easy to move stuff around if the client wants images changing or swapping.

I also use it for the odd page in my wedding albums where the client wants to put a collage of say 50 photos across a double page spread, nightmare to layout in most album software but very quick and easy in FotoFusion.

You can download a free trial copy from their site > http://site.lumapix.com/

I have no affiliation with them, just a very happy user of their product for several years.

No disrespect but it would do a better job than both of those examples above. I would post some examples of my own but unfortunately my site is down at the moment whilst the web-host pulls their head out of their a$$

I hate the fact that on Flikr, the landscape format pictures are always larger than the portrait (upright) format. There should be other options. As it is possible to do if you have a little imagination. It wrongly emphasises some pictures.

Last edited:
Back