I am one that has the opportunity to capture the wierd world

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Many would love to be able to point to the sky and see weird objects hovering or flying across the sky above their home. Yet many would rather stick their heads into the sand. Those who wish the later are going to have to look within the next decade as thousands of us are pushing for full disclosure. Not sure if any of you believe the truth here or want to delete what I have put up. ET is not always in a flying saucer. They exist in many thousands of forms. I can testify to that. Yeh I am Mr weird. I will give you a link to see most of the images. And yes they are damn strange. Some will show strange buildings and structures on the moon. Some will show a worm-like object that flew above my home, well many did actually. And some were just holographic 3D objects I caught as the sky flickered with small bright lights. When I examined these flickers of lights they were an object made by photons. That can be seen here too as photons have been caught in mid-creation. The universe is more magical than we would all think it is. It is TEAMING with life. Those worm-like objects are ET. Many ET's don't need a craft they can travel through space and the ones I saw phased in and phased out. This is one hell of a Pandora's box. But we hope that the world will have to acknowledge the truth and this next decade will have to change to the truth. There is also another reality in that this planet is not at the 25000-year cycle of change for Gaia/earth. Label me a tin foil hat and I will wear it with pride. This is hard-hitting. So are you ready for a ride of weirdness guys? As in the Matrix do you take the red pill or the blue pill? I would always take the red pill as the truth cannot be obscured forever. Mars has humans on it, so does the moon. You will see the images of the moon I have taken of octagon holes and high structures. Oh, you want the red pill? Here it is, and I am here to answer as many questions as I can -
THE RED PILL
THE BLUE PILL

I think whoever wrote this has taken the Red and Blue pill, probably a few more too

The author may wish to post some images rather than click bait traffic to his/her website/Flickr account.

Hang on, I'll ask Alice (Alice? WhoTF is Alice?)

Has anyone clicked on this? It's not a computer destroying virus is it?

Sorry, this is the only way I can respond.

clk.gif

Has anyone clicked on this? It's not a computer destroying virus is it?
No, there isn't any virus. These are links to my 2 Flickr sites. One for the normal and one of the strange things that has happened around me.

No, there isn't any virus. These are links to my 2 Flickr sites. One for the normal and one of the strange things that has happened around me.
Why not put images into the thread?

I have to admit I was not expecting a tirade of childish insults. I haven't ever heard of this negative statement either 'click bait traffic to his/her website/Flickr account.'. I gave two simple choices and my general account to my images was to offer two simple choices. The Red pill was to allow you to look into a world you might never have been introduced to. I can see by the statements your worlds are very closed. And as you wish to have a picture book. I will also if you have the nerve go into watching something that will change your worlds. Now can we have a discussion and not a tirade of insults on all this. There are no parlour tricks in any of these videos and images. I am not trying to persuade you in any way, it is up to you to reject it, accept it or want to take this further and do your own investigations.
1st link here is showing a 2000-year-old mummified alien grey
View: https://youtu.be/xZPDhPeQnRY

The nazis were given the technology to start their own bases in Antartica and the moon back in the late 1930's
german-ufo2_0.png
40877325_10155988990648353_6279210799131000832_n.jpg
ats42639_nazi-ufo-1a.jpg

All of these images are genuine pieces of history. As to why you haven't been told about them and this part of history is probably a stretch too far for you to acknowledge. And of course, I did not take them. I have however taken images of the stranger universe which I will post after you have digested this and give more insults.

I_Haunebu2-05.jpg

nazi_ufo_01.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I have to admit I was not expecting a tirade of childish insults. I haven't ever heard of this negative statement either 'click bait traffic to his/her website/Flickr account.'. I gave two simple choices and my general account to my images was to offer two simple choices. The Red pill was to allow you to look into a world you might never have been introduced to. I can see by the statements your worlds are very closed. And as you wish to have a picture book. I will also if you have the nerve go into watching something that will change your worlds. Now can we have a discussion and not a tirade of insults on all this. There are no parlour tricks in any of these videos and images. I am not trying to persuade you in any way, it is up to you to reject it, accept it or want to take this further and do your own investigations.
1st link here is showing a 2000-year-old mummified alien grey
View: https://youtu.be/xZPDhPeQnRY

The nazis were given the technology to start their own bases in Antartica and the moon back in the late 1930's
View attachment 246784
View attachment 246785
View attachment 246786

To be honest it just came across as a load of old b*****ks, what did you really expect in response to all that nonsense?
Apologies if English is not your native language, but it didn't make any sense grammatically either.
Reminded me of a Hawkwind gig I went to where everyone was spaced out and the weird chick was gyrating around stark b*****k naked

Last edited:
Will you post any images of your own?

To be honest it just came across as a load of old b*****ks, what did you really expect in response to all that nonsense?
Apologies if English is not your native language, but it didn't make any sense grammatically either.
Reminded me of a Hawkwind gig I went to where everyone was spaced out and the weird chick was gyrating around stark b*****k naked

weird chick was gyrating around stark b*****k naked Now your talking.

weird chick was gyrating around stark b*****k naked Now your talking.

Young lady by the name of Stacia, probably best to Google it rather than me post a photo here

I posted it for a discussion. You call it a load of 'B' without listening to any facts that is put in front of you. That is a very closed mind and not an intelligent one. This information will become factual in the next decade. If you look at the Pheonix lights that happened in the 1990's. Look at the UFO case in the Chicago O’Hare Airport UFO Sighting 2006, Belgian UFO wave 1989. After the war Admiral Bird took a task force down to Antartica to finish off the Nazis. They were beaten back by strange flying machines that could turn on a sixpence. The UFO's over Washington White house in the 1950's. Read the book 'Stranger in the Pentagon where an ET humanoid resided for a short while. His name was Valiant Thor. The list goes on and on and on and on. You made a statement without discussion or even understanding the images on my flickr site. These two images are of ET's flying over my house. I have the RAW files for anyone to study if they wish
16111516982_92c9b05578_o.jpg

This green thing I considered to be a drone as it came out of a larger craft

UFO drone question mark by Lightmuncher, on Flickr

Yup, best not to post photos that aren't your own without giving credit...

I posted it for a discussion. You call it a load of 'B' without listening to any facts that is put in front of you. That is a very closed mind and not an intelligent one. This information will become factual in the next decade. If you look at the Pheonix lights that happened in the 1990's. Look at the UFO case in the Chicago O’Hare Airport UFO Sighting 2006, Belgian UFO wave 1989. After the war Admiral Bird took a task force down to Antartica to finish off the Nazis. They were beaten back by strange flying machines that could turn on a sixpence. The UFO's over Washington White house in the 1950's. Read the book 'Stranger in the Pentagon where an ET humanoid resided for a short while. His name was Valiant Thor. The list goes on and on and on and on. You made a statement without discussion or even understanding the images on my flickr site. These two images are of ET's flying over my house. I have the RAW files for anyone to study if they wish
View attachment 246790

This green thing I considered to be a drone as it came out of a larger craft

UFO drone question mark by Lightmuncher, on Flickr

Do you think your opening post made much sense to the average Earthman on the Clapham omnibus?
I like a UFO conspiracy as much as the next person, but you could have introduced it a bit more clearly.

Yup, best not to post photos that aren't your own without giving credit...
I was proving a point of history. Then I post my own images as they are all connected. And it all connects to every human on this planet. Here is a picture of one of the crafts or whatever it is that flew above my home. UFO sightings have been noted all around the world in vast numbers.
Blues - All sharpened and width expanded to 2000 pixels - time 19-10-41 Date ~ 9-10-2016 by Lightmuncher, on Flickr

Do you think your opening post made much sense to the average Earthman on the Clapham omnibus?
I like a UFO conspiracy as much as the next person, but you could have introduced it a bit more clearly.
Yeh you're probably right. Thank you for your honesty. I had a Franciscan friend who sadly died a few years ago. Realy miss the man. He would say, 'Its your truth' I carry that statement all the time. But I do my best to gather facts along the way. Sadly not all my interactions can come with those facts

I posted it for a discussion. You call it a load of 'B' without listening to any facts that is put in front of you.

I've yet to see anything factual, tbh.

"the truth is out there"

But sadly not in here :)

I was there :)
Well, I went to see them at the Empire in Edinburgh back in the 70's
Spaced out, man! Like the OP...

Yeh you're probably right. Thank you for your honesty. I had a Franciscan friend who sadly died a few years ago. Realy miss the man. He would say, 'Its your truth' I carry that statement all the time. But I do my best to gather facts along the way. Sadly not all my interactions can come with those facts
Sentences, paragraphs.
Apologies if English isn’t your first language but huge blocks of text become impenetrable.

Then it’s even more impenetrable when you’ve written a ‘stream of consciousness’ and failed to proof read to ensure that it actually ‘reads’.

I can respect that it’s your ‘truth’ but you fail to communicate it when you write is so oddly.

You’re not being quizzed for the message which is simply a bit odd, but the delivery which is nigh on impossible to decipher.

To quote one of the best (if unintended) comments on the the ufo nonsense...

There was a young man called Bright
Who travelled much faster than light
He set off one day
In the usual way
And returned on the previous night

:thinking:

Sentences, paragraphs.
Apologies if English isn’t your first language but huge blocks of text become impenetrable.

Then it’s even more impenetrable when you’ve written a ‘stream of consciousness’ and failed to proof read to ensure that it actually ‘reads’.

I can respect that it’s your ‘truth’ but you fail to communicate it when you write is so oddly.

You’re not being quizzed for the message which is simply a bit odd, but the delivery which is nigh on impossible to decipher.

Thank you. Can't apologise for the English, as I am dyslexic. And at 62 years old I can't change that reality, even though I have tried. So, I do my best as I can. I know many facts about things and what my truth is. Again thank you, maybe you could proofread my text? :p;) And to add I have a thick skin on these things, as people will either accept it as they have a broad mind on these things, or they are so grounded to this planet nothing else exists. :ty:

Back