Edit My Images
Yes
fecking outraged!!

Where is the SS this year then? Gone down hill on here it has :(

It's well hidden.

Must be about time for it.

No SS this year :(

No SS this year :(
Questions are being asked in the staff room in Santa's Grotto.

We suspect that the big guy in the red suit,
with hair and beard disguising his face, has gone into hiding,
following unsavoury comments regarding his entering kids bedrooms late at night,
and "leaving them a little something"

We are doing our best to find him,
stay tuned for further updates.

We suspect that the big guy in the red suit,
with hair and beard disguising his face, has gone into hiding,
following unsavoury comments regarding his entering kids bedrooms late at night,
and "leaving them a little something"

We are doing our best to find him,
stay tuned for further updates.

He went to visit puxton (it says so on their website) , but unfortunately he's be detained on suspicion of being single

Can't be true... Everyone knows there is a Mrs Claus!

I heard they were sperating - seems there was a prenuptial claus in their wedding contract

I've just realised Santa's not been in touch this year unless I have missed it ?
Have those naughty boys / girls from last year upset him so much , that he's decided he has enough to do this time of year so doesn't want the stress of adding more names to his naughty list !
If Santa is listening , can I have a shiny red train please . I think that I've been good this year ?

It is a shame as I've taken part in a good few, although Santa's been good to me a little early this year.

Last edited:
Guessing we are not having one this year which is a shame....I say not because it's a little late in the year to get it started really I'm sure it normally kicks off around the end of Oct if I remember right

Guessing we are not having one this year which is a shame....I say not because it's a little late in the year to get it started really I'm sure it normally kicks off around the end of Oct if I remember right
Yeah I do recall it starting around October . I just thought about it today as I'm starting to buy presents .

freds merged on same subject and I am afraid I have some bad news.

We finally managed to get hold of Santa and all is not well in Lapland. Apparently the elves are partaking in industrial action in a row over sizism. Meanwhile Mrs Claus has insisted he refurbish and redecorate the entire grotto with something more modern, she says the log cabin look is so outdated and no, she will not allow him to 'get a man in to do it', he needs the exercise. As if all that wasn't enough, the reindeer have all decided to head into retirement and he can't find any more that are prepared to work for only one night on good pay, they want a pension plan, board and lodgings and 364 days paid holiday.

However, he assures us that he will be back next year and wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and the hope that you can all spread a little goodwill around the forum without having to exchange gifts to do it. ;)

Can this crap not die a dignified death...........................please.

freds merged on same subject and I am afraid I have some bad news.

We finally managed to get hold of Santa and all is not well in Lapland. Apparently the elves are partaking in industrial action in a row over sizism. Meanwhile Mrs Claus has insisted he refurbish and redecorate the entire grotto with something more modern, she says the log cabin look is so outdated and no, she will not allow him to 'get a man in to do it', he needs the exercise. As if all that wasn't enough, the reindeer have all decided to head into retirement and he can't find any more that are prepared to work for only one night on good pay, they want a pension plan, board and lodgings and 364 days paid holiday.

However, he assures us that he will be back next year and wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and the hope that you can all spread a little goodwill around the forum without having to exchange gifts to do it. ;)

Oh well that's a shame...guess he needs to look at brining in some new support from Eastern Europe to replace those over entitled natives :(

Typical of industrial action always spoiling the fun, I heard the Elves are very closely related to Tube Drivers only a couple of differences in their DNA makeup

This!!

As a Jew I don't celebrate Christmas anyway.

This!!

As a Jew I don't celebrate Christmas anyway.

I thought is was that you didn't celebrate Chanukkah.
I had it explained to me as "the social pressure to celebrate Christmas makes me uncomfortable. It's like being a man in the M&S lingerie department, you don't feel like you belong there".

I put the Christmas dinner sprouts on yesterday morning - just hope it wasn't a bit late as I'm not keen when they're al dente !

Should be ok as long as they are in the pressure cooker. Normal cooking they needed to be on at the end of October, latest

I'm shocked and dismayed ... to find that i agree wth fracster ;)

I know it's early and I'm sure to be shot down , but on hearing the first Christmas song of the year today it got me thinking about this . Do we think we'll see SS this year ?

Do we think we'll see SS this year ?

well with this government anything is possible...

but xmas is cancelled - santa got shot down over the ukraine by a rogue missile

If it happens I'm happy to take part again but and I hope others will feel the same, can the price bracket be raised a little as it's damn hard to find something worth it could we maybe make the spend up £15 this year?

Back