I am totally - secret santa news

If it happens I'm happy to take part again but and I hope others will feel the same, can the price bracket be raised a little as it's damn hard to find something worth it could we maybe make the spend up £15 this year?
I don't spend that much on my wife's present :eek: Ebay Hong Kong is great for cheap secret Santa presents. My USB powered coffee cup warmers were a great hit last year! Easily fitted in the under £5 category :)

I don't spend that much on my long-suffering wife's present :eek: Ebay Hong Kong is great for toxic cheap secret Santa presents. My USB powered coffee cup warmers were a fire hazard [great hit last year! Easily fitted in the dustbin under £5 category :)
FTFY :D

Shall I just order a shipping container? I think the Mods wanted a supply as well.

It's a good time to be shipping 40' from China too...there's a rate war on :LOL:

Great reminder - checked my calendar and the sprouts will go on this weekend. I've decided to go a little more al dente this year

Mine went on in January. I snap 'em up cheap in the post-Christmas sales.

Pops head around the door, see's the word "Christmas" and backs out slowly hoping no one saw me :p

However in the interests of fairness I shall delete report this thread, to see if the fat bugger in the red suit is passing through here this year.

Start what? The Christmas party?
It's a bit early, isn't it? I only put the sprouts on 10 months ago.

Nooooo.
You must begin an official "Mah Bumhug" thread! !

Commercialmas and satan claws shouldn't be mentioned until December.

Surely we should keep Christmas and Santa in our hearts every day?
images

I can imagine a few posters in this thread being disappointed on Christmas morning after getting the wrong rating in Santa's naughty or nice book.

Then they'll be sorry!

I can imagine a few posters in this thread being disappointed on Christmas morning after getting the wrong rating in Santa's naughty or nice book.

Then they'll be sorry!
He has had a restraining order on me since 1987, I went shooting that Christmas eve, and all I saw was a scraggy looking deer with a red nose.
Poor thing looked terribly sick, so I put it out of its misery (y)

He has had a restraining order on me since 1987, I went shooting that Christmas eve, and all I saw was a scraggy looking deer with a red nose.
Poor thing looked terribly sick, so I put it out of its misery (y)
Oh no not Rudolph why not Donner or Dasher it explains why when foggy I don't hear bells on Christmas Eve thought it was as I was tea total

Reindeer are good for you.

Very lean meat.

About the same as llama.

However in the interests of fairness I shall delete report this thread, to see if the fat bugger in the red suit is passing through here this year.

that's no way to talk about marcel...

I don't spend that much on my wife's present :eek: Ebay Hong Kong is great for cheap secret Santa presents. My USB powered coffee cup warmers were a great hit last year! Easily fitted in the under £5 category :)

Hey if you don't spend that much on your wife, then that's her problem, I'd just like to opportunity to buy something that I might think has more than a chance of being a dust collector, I've been quite lucky in that both years I've got a great SS

Back