I can't wait until Saturday........

Name
Gillian
Edit My Images
Yes
Yipee! I am going to get a Canon 5D and 24-105mm Lens on Saturday. The 5D will be my primary camera and my very trusty 20D can have a nice rest in the bag as a back up. This is where I have a dilemma. I purchased a 350D as my 20D back up but never used it, so now it will have to go. It's a real shame as I don't think I have even shot 200 pix with it.

I am thinking of putting it on e-bay - do you guys think that is wise or is their a facility at TP to sell it?

Gillian :canon: :banana:

See classified section to sell here. I sold my 350D here - could probably have got more money on ebay but didnt want the hassle.

Congrats on new purchases (y)

If you do put it on Ebay don't list it with a Buy it Now price. I tried to sell one that way and got caught TWICE with fraudulant buyers. You know the type of thing - send it to my brother in Indonesia for me at this address, when you send me proof of postage I'll paypal the money to you. Yeah right! I ended up selling it without an buy it now price with a high reserve. It still sold!

Im currently trying to sell mine on Ebay, now into my third attempt from time wasters. It will sell, just if you want the agro..

See Here..

P.S. My house was burgled just after I took the pictures, I had only nipped to the shop to buy a new lead for my hard drive.
strangely they left the 350D with the box and all the bits:thinking: they did however damage my 70/200 2.8 L when they knocked it on the floor:bat: it now wont focus

Im currently trying to sell mine on Ebay, now into my third attempt from time wasters. It will sell, just if you want the agro..

See Here..

P.S. My house was burgled just after I took the pictures, I had only nipped to the shop to buy a new lead for my hard drive.
strangely they left the 350D with the box and all the bits:thinking: they did however damage my 70/200 2.8 L when they knocked it on the floor:bat: it now wont focus

How horrible I hope you have insurance as that is an expensive bit of kit!

how horrid for you piggy....

Ithink I'd try and sell on here before ebay...

my daughter and son in law had their bank card cloned for the second time yesterday, but the do gooders did donate £1 christian aid using the card after they spent £450 online!!

Yipee! I am going to get a Canon 5D and 24-105mm Lens on Saturday. The 5D will be my primary camera and my very trusty 20D can have a nice rest in the bag as a back up. This is where I have a dilemma. I purchased a 350D as my 20D back up but never used it, so now it will have to go. It's a real shame as I don't think I have even shot 200 pix with it.

I am thinking of putting it on e-bay - do you guys think that is wise or is their a facility at TP to sell it?

Gillian :canon: :banana:
Don't know where your getting your 5D and lens from but the cheapest at the moment is here if you use this discount code cm2u-pr20 http://www.cameras2u.com/products/d...B021AA&tduid=b1369560c901173bdae627815820d7b4

Unless someone knows different.

Just realised you already have it.:nuts:

Back