I could slap her face !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I stopped smoking 8 weeks ago my belly & boobs have also ballooned.

Diet starts on Monday :)

Rose are red

Violets are blue

I've got alzheimer's

Sausage egg and chips please.

It's now a sausage joke thread.

Irish Sausages

Please Can I have some Irish sausages please?

'Can I have some Irish sausages please?' Asked Seamus. I want to make a proper Irish hot-dog.

The shop assistant looked at him and enquired, 'Are you Irish?'

'If I asked you for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian? Or, if I asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German? Or if I asked you for a Kosher hot dog, would you ask me if I was Jewish? Or, if I asked you for a Taco, would you ask me if I was Mexican? Would you, eh? Would you?'

The assistant replied, 'Well...er.... no' .Irish sausages

'And if I asked you for some Bourbon whiskey, would you ask me if I was American? What about Danish bacon, would you ask me if I was Danish?'

'Well, I probably wouldn't,' came the response.

Self-righteously, Seamus demanded, 'Well, all right then, why did you ask me if I'm Irish, just because I asked for Irish Sausages?'

'Because you're in a blooming shoe shop', replied the assistant.

Last edited:
What kind of sausages do vampires like best?

Fang-furters.
------------------------

How do you make a sausage roll?

Push it.

There were two sausages in a pan. One of them said to the other, "Christ, it's hot in here," and the other one said, "Holy ****...a talking sausage!"
----------------------------------

A butcher in his shop, and he's real busy, and he notices a dog in the shop. He shoos him away. But later, he notices the dog is back again. So he goes over to the dog, and notices he has a note in his mouth. He takes the note, and it reads "Can I have 12 sausages and a leg of lamb, please. The dog has money in his mouth, as well."

The butcher looks inside and, lo and behold, there is a ten pound note there. So he takes the money, and puts the sausages and lamb in a bag, placing it in the dog's mouth. The butcher is well impressed, and since it's close to closing time, he decides to shut up shop and follow the dog. So off he goes.

The dog is walking down the street, when he comes to a level crossing. The dog puts down the bag, jumps up and presses the button. Then he waits patiently, bag in mouth, for the lights to turn. They do, and he walks across the road, with the butcher following him all the way.

The dog then comes to a bus stop, and starts looking at the timetable. The butcher is in awe at this stage. The dog checks out the times, and then sits on one of the seats provided. Along comes a bus. The dog walks around the front, looks at the number, and goes back to his seat. Another bus comes. Again the dog goes and looks at the number, notices it's the right bus, and climbs on. The butcher, by now open-mouthed, follows him onto the bus.

The bus travels through the town and out into the suburbs, the dog looking at the scenery. Eventually he gets up, and moves to the front of the bus. He stands on 2 back paws and pushes the button to stop the bus. Then he gets off, his groceries still in his mouth.

Well, dog and butcher are walking along the road, and then the dog turns into a house. He walks up the path, and drops the groceries on the step. Then he walks back down the path, takes a big run, and throws himself -Whap!- against the door. He goes back down the path, runs up to the door and -Whap!- throws himself against it again. There's no answer at the house, so the dog goes back down the path, jumps up on a narrow wall, and walks along the perimeter of the garden. He gets to the window, and beats his head against it several times, walks back, jumps off, and waits at the door.

The butcher watches as a big guy opens the door, and starts laying into the dog. Kicking him and punching him, and swearing at him.

The butcher runs up, and stops the guy. "What the hell are you doing? The dog is a genius. He could be on TV, for heaven's sake !", to which the guy responds... "Genius my arse - this is the second time this week that he's forgotten his key!"

Two cows (hey they get to the butchers eventualy) in a field ..

One says "mooo"
Othe says " Damm! I was going to say that!"

I went into the local butchers, and the guy said to me " What`s want me cock? " I said no a pound of sausages please.

Rose are red

Violets are blue

I've got alzheimer's

Sausage egg and chips please.

I could get lynched for this.....

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am dyslexic
Adilsadrf sdlkfn asldkfjw

Speaking of butchers and sausages.....

Bloke goes into a butchers and says "Can I have a pount and a half of pork sausages?"

The butcher replies "Sorry, we haven't got any"

Bloke replies "That's OK, I've got my bike outside"

<Russ77 looks for his coat and call a taxi>

:thinking:

Is that one of those "jokes" that's not actually funny? :shrug:

:thinking:

Is that one of those "jokes" that's not actually funny? :shrug:

Yup..... it's existentialist :LOL:

Although everyone that knows me would say a lot of my jokes aren't actually funny.

This one might push the boundaries but here goes.....

I opened my freezer the other night and there was an little alien having a "barclays"

I said "What the hell are you doing?!"

He said "I cum in peas!"

:LOL:

Last edited:
As much as I appreciate that this thread has become light hearted, it's no longer beneficial to Talk Sports so stand clear of the doors please. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back