I FINALLY have a full time job!

squizza

Eeyore
Edit My Images
Yes
I graduated May 2010 and had no luck with getting any job I applied for. (Not for want of trying - I stopped counting when I reached 250 tailored cvs/ applications)

But this morning I got a phone call to say that I am successful for a Receptionist position for an employment firm.

It is a scary prospect...something new after being out of full time employment for so long (although I have done voluntary work in the week and a few hours waitressing a week (since I graduated).

:)

Well done Sarah (y)
Job hunting can be horrible espescially when no one replies

well done.. give it a week and you will be used to it :)

Congratulations!

Although I must say.....Canon G12, Canon 50D, Canon 300mmL f/4.0 IS USM, Canon 70-200mmL f/4.0 IS USM, Canon 50mm f/1.8, Sigma 105mm Macro f/2.8, Tamron 17-50m f/2.8, Canon 430EX, Macbook........I shudder to think what your kit list will be like now that you have a full time job! :)

Gratz!!!

Looking for a job is full time job itself !!!

All the best. Will you get to meet any more chefs? :naughty:

Congratulations and well done, it must take a lot of will power to keep trying to get a job after so many unsuccesful attempts. I'm sure that you will cope fine and you will be able to relate to all those people who come to your firm for jobs.

I feel really sorry for people these days when unemployment is so high. I was one of the lucky ones, got my first job at 16 and not one day unemployed until I took voluntary redundancy at 54.

Well done Sarah (y)

Well done Sarah.

It is always easier to find work if you are in work, contacts and all that. So even if you don`t like it, hang on until something better becomes available.

Great News for you Sarah. Glad it has all worked out in the end for you.

Now for the important news Sarah.......................

What nice new shiny piece of kit are you going to save for.........:D:D

1D mk III :) Second hand but mint, model not affected by previous issues and with very very low actuations :)

Not that I've thought that far ahead of course :D

Thankyou for the well wishes everyone :)

Last edited:
1D mk III :) Second hand but mint, model not affected by previous issues and with very very low actuations :)

Not that I've thought that far ahead of course :D

Thankyou for the well wishes everyone :)

Nice to have something to aim for Sarah.
I have not been away on holiday for 4 years but last week booked a holiday for this year........:clap:

Back