I got my Camera!!!! HE HE HE

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know, I just picked up my D70 today!!!!!!!Mama is happy! [smilie=w: I can't wait to get out there and play,lol. Anyway I just wanted to thank all of you out there for all the advice that was given, thanks. I'll post some images as soon as I can. Cya!
Jewel [smilie=b:

well done Jewel, enjoy the camera

jewel said:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know, I just picked up my D70 today!!!!!!!Mama is happy! [smilie=w: I can't wait to get out there and play,lol. Anyway I just wanted to thank all of you out there for all the advice that was given, thanks. I'll post some images as soon as I can. Cya!
Jewel [smilie=b:[/quote]

Well done, very nice camera and good to see someone not lured to the 'dark side' :wink:
Look forward to the shots.

Congrats, look forward to seeing some of your work with it.

congrats Jewel,

i think you will have lots and lots of fun with the D70, i know i have since getting mine in January,
one thing to bear in mind is the battery stamina.................it lasts and lasts and lasts, i infact took nearly 600 pix in Oz b4 a recharge , even tho i took one of my spares along,

if you dont mind, a little bit of advice, dont use the ' auto ' setting too much, put it into ' P ' , this is actually full auto, but it wont pop up the flash all the time, you have to press the button to get it up, ooeerrr, but the ' P ' setting allows you to use the front and rear dial to adjust settings, like exposure or aperature to your choice, it is a much better way of starting out i think

look forward to seeing some pix from you asap

MyPix

jewel said:
Jewel [smilie=b:[/quote]

Wanna buy some Nikkor lenses? :LOL:

Back