I hate dark nights

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
I really don't like this time of year, dark when I leave for work, dark when I get home, doing the jobs outside at the weekend which can no longer be done in the evenings.

Haven't even picked the camera up since last sunday :annoyed:

On the whole I must agree however it does give us a chance for night photography or better still, not having to get us quite as early to catch a sunrise or the beautiful light from the early morning sun (when it shines). I have to get up early for work during the week and hate getting it early on my days off, so this time of the year is welcomed by myself.

The other thing that this time of the year brings is the beautiful orange, reds, and rust colours as the leave change with the season...there is some great photography out there if you look.

I agree Dod.

I set off for work at 6.30am and got home at 8pm.
Hadn't touched the camera for 3 weeks but got some belters on my travels the last 2 days.
I'll be Photochopping all weekend!

I'm going through a B&W phase but the seasons colours and light are just so inspiring it's a shame to lose it.

Bachs said:
Hadn't touched the camera for 3 weeks but got some belters on my travels the last 2 days.
Get them posted then, at least if I'm not taking I can enjoy other folk's stuff :)

I've got a couple of days away next week, down to Fort William on Tuesday, just hoping for a nice day

dod said:
Get them posted then, at least if I'm not taking I can enjoy other folk's stuff :)

Will do!
Got some nice ones coming through the Cairngorms and Glenlivet yesterday.

In the meantime, here is an old one taken on my A95 you might recognise as it isn't a million miles away from you!

y85pjt.jpg

hmmm, I haven't picked up a camera for well over a week and I have a big list of things I want to do. Plan on spending all day tommorrow at an arboretum near me (along with about a million NT members!) and I'm gonna have a play with my new toy that arrived today!

The crazy fisheye thing

I'm gonna get some cheapy slide film and get it cross processed so it should be interesting!

I suffer from S.A.D. a bit (stop sniggering at the back) so at this time of year it's quite important for me to get out in the light! Feel a bit like a mushroom this week as all I've done is work and sleep really!

Back