I have been accepted.

mission accomplished :p

Nah, it just says so much about the patience and perseverance you've put in with the hide and the trust you've established with the local wildlife. I'm just blown away with it, huge congratulations to you :)

Thanks Dod. The comments I have had, yours included, on this thread have honestly moved me.
The wildlife on the hill is very special to me & I just wanted to convey that if I could in a photograph.
Once again I must thank Janice for her part in taking a shot that means more to me than many may realise.

Great shot Charlie. Well done.

I have had a tit feeding from the feeder held in my hand at montreathmont but not the red squirrels'
. They are still wary.

Great shot Charlie. Well done.

I have had a tit feeding from the feeder held in my hand at montreathmont but not the red squirrels'
. They are still wary.

Ah but then you dinae look like George Clooney.:LOL: :LOL:

Nicely done Janice. (y)

You've come a loooong way with your photography in the time I've been here Charlie and it's lovely to see you in the place that gives you so much pleasure. :)

Nicely done Janice. (y)

You've come a loooong way with your photography in the time I've been here Charlie and it's lovely to see you in the place that gives you so much pleasure. :)

Thank you. I have learned much from this forum.(y)

Thanks Madmitch & Just Dave. I have just returned from the hide where this morning I shot some squirrel pics from OUTSIDE the hide & standing beside the squirrel feeder. Used my 150 macro. Looking forward to getting the pics on to the computer to see if my hand was steady enough!
Thank you all again for your kind words & encouragement. Not forgetting Oor Janice who made this thread possible.(y)

Back