i have sinned

Edit My Images
No
i just hope that someone can find it in their heart to forgive me ,,,,today i went out with a nikon fm3a .......and ....and .....im sorry this is so hard for me .......but i used ....aperture priority ,,,im so sorry in mitigation i felt i should use the electronic shutter to give it some exercise ,,,i wont do it again well not for a while anyway ,,,,,

anyway , i needed some developer ,said to wifey nip into the camera shop and see if you can get me some id 11 ,,,when she gets back a bit later she said yep i got some ,,,i didnt know you'd ordered it though .errrm i didnt ,,,she went in asked for said developer ,,they said we thought you'd forgot you'd ordered it as its been sitting here for a couple of weeks ,,,,,so if you've ordered some id 11 and its gone when you go to collect it

na na na na na ,,,,,,its mine now :LOL:

if theres one thing i dont need forgiving for ..........:p

You BAD BAD MAN! Marcel will be along shortly to give you a spanking... I'm sure...

BTW, come to the London meet on the 15th mate! You know you wanna :D

Last edited:
You BAD BAD MAN! Marcel will be along shortly to give you a spanking... I'm sure...

BTW, come to the London meet on the 15th mate! You know you wanna :D

I have searched for the details on this meet, can you direct me to the thread please, many thanks.

Jon , how you doin mate ? ive only just had a London meet with you guys ,,,took this picture

these security blokes came along and said we couldnt take any pictures of these buildings ,,so i showed em i could ,,dont know what that is in the bottom left though ? scratch ??light leak ?dodgy film?

Last edited:
if my knee is up to it i will try and get there Jon ,,but i just had a bit of grissle ( ? ) taken out of it on monday so its a bit swollen still ,,

these security blokes came along and said we couldnt take any pictures of these buildings ,,so i showed em i could

More London. I work round the corner. I've had my own run-ins with their security guards (followed by a written apology on one occasion).

Funny place.

You hire an internationally famous superstar architect, Norman Foster, to master-plan and design most of the buildings on your development, right next to one of the most recognised bridges in the world and with the seat of government for Greater London slap bang in the middle of it.

Then you're surprised when people want to take photographs.

:thinking:

Last edited:
Back