I love my Ipod

Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
Was given an 80gb Classic Ipod for my recent birthday and I think it is the "bees knees":):):) .
Mind you the last portable music device I had was a Walkman tape player,:LOL::LOL::LOL: but it did have Dolby C :D.

I'm on my 2nd ipod now. I've had a 20Gb 3rd gen one for years and when that finally packed up I got a lovely new nano recently and I'm stunned by the video capability and size, awesome

Everything Pink Floyd has ever done is on there, and also everything the Beatles have ever done is amongst the 9000 tracks so far........yes the Beatles, they took the world by by storm and revolutionised the music industry, nothing ever like them since.(y)(y):

I've just bought an iphone from a guy in Tunbridge Wells who sells 'buy it now' on ebay. He brings them in from the States and unblocks them. Mine is on my old Tmobile card now and so far everything is great!

I'm a recent convert too. Have to say the convenience is fantastic, and the video capabilities are great. However, I find Itunes to be bloated, restrictive and rather MEH.

I only have a Zen Stone :-(

I had a mini for a couple of years, but found 4 GB just wasn't enough.
I also got an 80GB classic, and i love the variety it gives. Nearly always on shuffle, and almost every day plays me a song i didn't know i loved. Today it was the music from the beginning of lock stock.

I love my ipod...

But I HATE ITUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang::bang::bang:

i recently bought an 80gb classic ipod,great bit of kit (y)

I've got a gorgeous bright pink Nano and I love the little beastie to bits! I hesitated for ages over getting one because I wasn't sure I'd use it and eventually gave in and got it as my birthday pressie to myself this year. So glad I did too - I love it!

Got a nano a few months ago, saves having loads of cd's in the car plus can listen to it in work, great little piece of kit :).

Back