I need a cable. All sorted now!

Edit My Images
Yes
This is a cable from my Yongnuo 603 triggers. As you can see the ends are identical and what I would call straight. I think they are 3.5mm.
I want a cable with at least one end at 90 degrees. The reason is that when I use this with my L bracket the rubber part of the cable stands proud and won't let me put the camera in portrait mode. Bit of PIA.
I've googled t'interweb but as I'm not totally sure what these things are called I've not found what I want.
Does anyone know what I'm on about and if so can you point me to a supply of them?

FXT16030
by mickledore on Talk Photography

I'm afraid the chinese haven't learnt to produce that yet!
I bought mine in a hifi shop… not easy to find!

This is a cable from my Yongnuo 603 triggers. As you can see the ends are identical and what I would call straight. I think they are 3.5mm.
I want a cable with at least one end at 90 degrees. The reason is that when I use this with my L bracket the rubber part of the cable stands proud and won't let me put the camera in portrait mode. Bit of PIA.
I've googled t'interweb but as I'm not totally sure what these things are called I've not found what I want.
Does anyone know what I'm on about and if so can you point me to a supply of them?

FXT16030
by mickledore on Talk Photography

Frank, If you tap "3.5 to 3.5 Jack to Jack" into fleabay you'll find just the thing you want.(y)

George.

Last edited:
I'm afraid the chinese haven't learnt to produce that yet!
I think you will find that all these cables are now produced in china.
As said before they are plenty on ebay and amazon.

Back