I need a new name...

Edit My Images
Yes
No i havent done anything wrong so i dont need to go into hiding, Ive just decided to get a new name...

Ive been using Dreeder for ages ago, rather unimaginatively Darryn Reeder, I then added UK when I started playing XBoxLive (beta), when I started playing OcUK clan matches I added the Oc

When I decided to venture out into websites I dropped the Oc and stuck with DreederUK.com

Which is nice and easy for me to remember, but, when im asked it, i always have to spell it out the them... Now DreederUK.com is down for a while and im missing having easy access to webspace, so ive decided to get a new webhost and new domain name to go with it... This is where im struggling, what should I call it???

My main hobbies and interests are;
Canon cameras, Motorsports, Minis (pre-bmw), Apple Macs, NitroRC.

Im open to suggestions of any kind, on my list so far are...

Darryn.co.uk (nice and short and my name)
DRsavage.co.uk (Initials+The type of RC i race)
Dprphotos.com
ReedersDigest.co.uk (may give me extra traffic :p )
shutterslap.co.uk
all-1-word.co.uk
wheeliebob.co.uk (based on a term from the funniest YouTube clip ive ever seen)

Personally, don't see whats wrong? :shrug: Dreeder sounds cool, like some mythical monster/warlock, thought you may have been into gaming like D&D? Dont laught, I used to be good at it! :geek:

dreedersdigest.dot.whatever

ilovethehogroastwithapplesauceatsilverstone.co.uk

Going by your slogan under your name,... you could possibly have something like,...

greasyshutter.co.uk or icantbelieveitmoments.co.uk (you know, like the 'I cant believe its not butter')

???

Going by your slogan under your name,... you could possibly have something like,...

greasyshutter.co.uk or icantbelieveitmoments.co.uk (you know, like the 'I cant believe its not butter')

???

Following this up,...

Utterlyshutterly.co.uk

Goes back to bed,...

Ive just been looking at the differant widgets and plug-ins... I havent got a clue, I had planned on using seperate Lightroom/Photoshop Galleries.

Well, if you want it elegant and flash based (I don't like flash, but people seem to like it in general), then there's a wp plug-in for simpleviewer.

There are other ones, but I don't use wordpress myself (as I said, was just curious).
If you need a more robust solution, I have tried Drupal and liked it as a fairly simple one of this category (it also has some image gallery modules and shop modules, if you decided it's time to sell something).
I use a system of my own on my website, because I found the other ones just too... fluffy or something.

Back