I need a watermark...

Betty

BrideZilla!!!
Edit My Images
No
Sorry to be so cheeky guys, but could anyone help me with making a watermark? I had an unexpected job at the weekend, and I need to create a watermark/sig to put in the bottom corner of my images. Pics on my website have a huge watermark right the way across it, but it wouldn't hurt having something more subtle :)

Would Dee Gregory Photography be too long? Just Dee Gregory 2008? Any other suggestions?

If anyone is kind enough to help me out, I have been known to send gifts of thanks ;)

Well, anything really :D I am a total noob, so advice is appreciated :)

I think the use of the word "photography" on a photograph is tortology and therefore unecessary.

Just put Dee Gregory. and have done. You don't need the date - unless it is a Limited Edition or something, in which case a numbering sequence will also be required.

Will have a go at a few in the morning, just tried with photoshop with heavy eyes and it didn't go well :p

Ok its late but what about something like

2733832910_5642e1c79f_o.jpg

Just lower the opacity a little and lay it over your images job done

Pm me if you want the PSD

I'd use something subtle - like this:

99619813837472137341.jpg

Does the job - not easy to clone out and says it all, really.

Ignore the red grid - its a screen grab from photoshop

I'd use something subtle - like this:

[

Does the job - not easy to clone out and says it all, really.

I agree it does the job (and looks nice and professional), but not easy to clone out?

About 30 seconds and it's gone. A couple of minutes would do an invisible removal....

2734037917_6f217c6bb5_o.png

The danger with small logos in a corner somewhere is it is very easy for the average PC user to cut/resize the pic to remove the logo!

Can you not just reduce the opacity of the logo you use just now?

Can you post a pic with the current watermark?

Oooh thanks all, I appreciate the efforts! I like the idea of www.deegregory.com, at least people know where to look ;) But Zilly, yours is very shexey :D

Ill have to have a go putting them on images though, never mastered that :p

It's easy to create one and put it on in Photoshop. Just create a new layer use the text tool to create the signature open your image and drag your signature across and place it where it couldn't esily be cloned or cropped. I did this last week.

Thanks Maureen, will have a go when I get home tonight (y)

Just to add, for Windoze users holding down the Alt key and typing 0169 will give you a copyright sign, thus: ©

Back