1. richardhurst

richardhurst

Name:
    Richard
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Join myself and well renowned Irish photographer Rodney O’Callaghan for 7 nights and 8 days in the stunning Icelandic Landscape. Travelling in our tour van we will start our journey in the West of Iceland in the small town of Grundarfjörður situated in the north of the Snæfellsnes peninsula and during the course of the week make our way across Iceland to Höfn in the East. Stopping off at Vik and the ice lagoon of Jökulsárlón on the way. We will be visiting the most amazing black sand beaches, rugged mountains, waterfalls, Glaciers and the stunning wild scenery that Iceland has to offer at this time of the year

ICELAND ITINERARY
    Day One – Meet and greet at Keflavík International Airport and make our way to Grundarfjörður

Day Two – Visit the stunning Kirkjufell mountain and its stunning waterfalls

Day Three – Travel to Vik stopping off at the stunning Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfall

Day Four – We will visit the stunning black sand beaches of Vik and the beach at Dyrhólaey with it’s magnificent sea stacks, Vik Church

Day Five – Travel to Höfn, Visit the mighty Vesturhorn and Stokksnes beach

Day Six – Jökulsárlón Ice lagoon & beach

Day Seven – Travel back Vik for the last evening

Day Eight – Early morning departure back to Keflavík International Airport where we say our goodbyes

More info can be found on my website - http://richardhurstphotography.co.uk/workshop/iceland/

2. dan_yell

dan_yell

Name:
    D
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Looks great!

*sings* if i only had bags of cash...... :-D

3. Mintchocs

Mintchocs

Name:
    Clint
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Wow the photos are amazing. One day.............