Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_69I4042-Edit.jpg

C&C always welcome.

Thank you for looking :)

Last edited:
Wow!!! Wonderful atmospheric shot Tom. :clap:

BBBRRRRRRR time to turn up the central heating.:D Great shot.

thats stunning, I want to be there to see it for myself (y)

stunning shot

Simply WOW :clap:

Great shot erding! We're planning to go to iceland in the next 12 months so any hints and tips as to where the most photogenic places are will be greatly received!

Awesome :cool:

I loved Iceland and would like to go back one day.

stunning shot

Thank you.

Simply WOW :clap:

Thank you very much.

Great shot erding! We're planning to go to iceland in the next 12 months so any hints and tips as to where the most photogenic places are will be greatly received!

Thank you. Thats a 'how long is a length of string question' best if you pm me with some rough details of what you want to do and see.

That is really beautiful Tom.

Thank you Donna - glad you like it.

Awesome :cool:

I loved Iceland and would like to go back one day.

Thank you - its a very addictive place :LOL:

Tom

I love how deep this photograph feels, Like you could just fall into it if you know what I mean? Gorgeous!

Stunning shot, I really dont know what else to say!

Thank you. :thinking: How about 'Can I buy a copy?' :D

I love how deep this photograph feels, Like you could just fall into it if you know what I mean? Gorgeous!

Cheers for your comments - know what you mean.

Really atmospheric shot, well done. I'm off there in four weeks :)

Thank you Glenn. Where about's are you going?

absolutely awesome capture that is!:clap:

Thank you very much.

Stunning. Do you have any more from Iceland?
A place I would love to photograph.

Thank you very much Peter. I have posted some others on this forum. Best to Go to Search > Advanced search and enter erding in the search by user name and then select this forum and you should see some listed.

Tom

crikey that's good (y)
looks like sunlight (but looks like moonlight id that makes sense?!?)

Thank you Glenn. Where about's are you going?

Just to Reykjavik and surrounding area. Going on a Northern Lights search and to the Blue Lagoon. Done the Golden Circle and South Coast a couple of times.

woo! :)

Lovely image Tom and the wife likes it also.

Del.

Cheers Del for commenting - so when are you going then :D

that is a stunning pic would love to see it on canvas, you must have some more from that location, do you

Cheers for commenting. I have posted some others on this forum. Best to Go to Search > Advanced search and enter erding in the search by user name and then select this forum and you should see some listed.

Fantastic shots very well done

Kirk

Thank you very much - much appreciated.

crikey that's good (y)
looks like sunlight (but looks like moonlight id that makes sense?!?)

Than you. Taken in January at the sun is at that level all day during the short daylight hours.

:love::love::love:

Bloody beautiful :clap:

Thank you andy - glad you like it.

I love the detail in the snow at the bottom right hand corner. I just want to reach out and touch it

Thank you.

Just to Reykjavik and surrounding area. Going on a Northern Lights search and to the Blue Lagoon. Done the Golden Circle and South Coast a couple of times.

If you are lucky you may get to see the Northern Lights whilst your in the Blue Lagoon which makes a surreal location even more surreal. Not a good place to use a tripod though :D

this is something i would hang on my wall...so calming...and a showcase of terrific photography. I love it!!

Thank you

Cheers Paul - appreciate you stopping in and commenting.

Tom

Beutiful vista shot matey (y)

I haven't got a clue how folks submit them to the likes of Microsoft for stock OS display options, but this is certainly something that would complement any PC as a background desktop piccie... :)

Excellent shot! The vignetting really adds to this image

My kind of shot...stunning light and atmostphere...bring on the winter.

keith

Back