ID please if possible from this pic

Name
Lisa
Edit My Images
Yes
This bird caught my eye this morning as we went into the farm yard, it was sat on the straw bales and blended in very well. As we left we came past slow to look and as i took the pic it flew off :bonk: Not sure what it is, anyone here know?

3915610942_8fc69ddb3e.jpg

Large: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3525/3915610942_79599cb6bf_o.jpg

Sorry about the pic :(

Last edited:
Wild guess - cuckoo

my first thought was on cuckoo but then i looked closer and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

no clock:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I stalked a Cuckoo for about an hour an a half in a dense wood a few weeks ago. I kept hearing it but every time I got anywhere near close, the sound went 100 yards away again. In the end I never even got a sight of it! :D

That is always the way Lisa.....:LOL:

It so is! :LOL:

my first thought was on cuckoo but then i looked closer and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

no clock:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL:

Better than any shot I've got of one :)

If it stayed still on the straw it would have been ok but the silly thing decided to go when i was pressing the shutter :bonk: Still least i got an id and can now say ive seen one :LOL:

I stalked a Cuckoo for about an hour an a half in a dense wood a few weeks ago. I kept hearing it but every time I got anywhere near close, the sound went 100 yards away again. In the end I never even got a sight of it! :D

Better luck next time!

Ive heard them loads before but never got close or seen one, saying that i could have passed one in the street and wouldnt have known what it was :LOL:

Thanks all :)

Back