IF NEW - READ THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

New here too, added myself to map on Portland but put purple pin instead by mistake i'm not bisexual, well not that I know of just choose mt fav colour before reading the post properly! I am waiting for my Canon kiss x5 and 3 lenses to be delivered. So excited you wouldn't believe it. My last SLR was an f65 since then I have used compacts like my present Nikon s210, so all the extra buttons could cause confusion! Will post piccys when I start.

Cheers Jeffers

I clicked on th map "clicky linky", but alas I was informed I need to add a key.
I have no key...Waaahaaahaaa :crying:

Hi Brand new to DSLR, have purchased an 1100d with 18-55 IS lens.
Really enjoying the threads, still so much to learn.
Been told not to use Auto mode, pushes me out of my comfort zone.
Looking to buy a 55-250 or 70-300 lens, still doing research.

Am training as a Collision Investigator so taking night shots and painting with light are my ultimate goals but happy to learn as many aspects of my camera as I can .
Based near to Romford Essex.
Hoping to go with friends and have the opportunity to take some pics whilst they race there bikes, hence the better lens.
Have three batteries and three memory cards, getting the kit sorted. Now need bigger bag.
Any advice greatly appreciated.
Martin :)

Hey all

New here. First forum I've ever joined so not sure what I'm supposed to be doing!

Anyhow, Just wanted to say Hello.

Big papa g ... not sure it helps, but if it says Nikon and not Cannon, it must be good..... Just kidding

I'm new to forums but not new to photography. Ian not a professional photographer but would like to be. I have set up my own limited company and registered my domain name. I am hoping to gain some expert or even general knowledge from the people on this site.

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. Been a semi - pro since thge mid 1980's, finally went full time pro in August 2011.

Just added myself to the map.. I've got the only pin on the Isle of Wight
:cautious:

Hi All,

new to TP and relatively new to digital stills, although long in the tooth with film & video.
Currently ars*ng around with a Canon 60D...far too many buttons and menus.:thinking:
(ok, i'm old and used to just shutter and aperture:shrug:)

Looking forward to some help!

Cheers.

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. Been a semi - pro since thge mid 1980's, finally went full time pro in August 2011.

now that is what I call an apprenticeship...

I tried adding myself to the map did not work. Anyway I'm living in Telford uk got a Nikon into strongest stuff and have a toyo gx large format Steven

Hi, just registered today - loving the info and contributions I've seen so far. Hoping to glean as well as putting a little back, and getting in some decent shooting days over the summer!

Hello there,

Am very new to this and have already found some really interesting information in the forums, and was even able to offer some advice to another newbie! I am primarily a film user and have kept up photography since university although am making ends meet plying another trade. Does anyone know of a medium format rangefinder that has interchangeable lenses that are fast? I would love an alternative to my mamiya 7

Hi everyone,

I am new here and I'm still trying to learn how to navigate my site and change my profile settings.

Hello!

Was a member a few years ago but have changed email and physical address since then and can't remember my logon so thought I'd register again. Have not done much photography for a while and I'm hoping you lot will inspire me to get out shooting once more!

Hi everyone

I have just joint the group and still trying to find my way through. I look forward to participate and receiving messages from Nikon users. A few months ago, I have passed my LRPS. Regards
Villa57

Hi all, new to the forums and newish to photography. Loving the forums already and some very inspiring photos! :)

Hi
totally new to photography. I've been interested for some time but with the weather this year putting a stop to my kite surfing and kite buggying hobby I needed something new
I recently bought an old Nikon D50 on ebay and a few lenses to get started and I'm probably go to ask so many question once I find the advice forums :)

based in South Yorkshire/ Great Britain

Hello all,
My name's Jon and I'm from Southend on Sea, in the UK.
I joined TP on 29-05-2009, then promptly forgot all about it until a couple of days ago. Have been adding/updating my details. Hoping to get a D7000 in the next week or so.

Hi Guys,

New to the forum and am really keen to meet like minded people that I can learn new photography skills from. I've spent lots of the day looking at posts and have picked a lot up already.

I'm keen to learn lots about street, night and landscape photography. I've invested in a Canon 5D Mark II with a 24-105mm f4 kit lens and am already considering new lenses including the 50mm f1.2 and the 70-200mm f2.8. If there are any groups within the London area I would be very keen to get involved as I'm very motivated to learn as much as I can.

Hopefully start chatting to members of the forum soon!

Hi newbie here just bought a praktica mtl 50 from a carboot put some film in and went snapping took film to be developed waited with great anticipation and oh dear film blank what happened. help needed, so wanted to take some good pictures gutted.

Hi everyone, Danny here, I live in Bristol and am trying to get used to using a " Pro" ( or at least a " Proper " camera ! )
I have a Canon EOS 450D, and am hoping to get into mainly portrait and landscape photography, but with very little knowledge of using the " Creative " settings, i am struggling to a handle on various things.

i hope that by joining this community , i can pick the collective brain, and start achieving some quality results !!

You will be able to see examples of my photos on Google Plus

https://plus.google.com/u/0/117399949554284762104 ( G+ Photography Profile )

And

https://plus.google.com/116608861655093292686 ( G+ Personal Profile )

Please feel free to add my Photography Profile to your circles, unfortunately some of my images appear to be too large to add to my albums here on TP, maybe someone can suggest a solution to that Problem too !?

Catch you all around the web !

Hi guys,

I'm new here so this is a little bit about me.

Serious about my photography for more years than I care to mention. I live in the South East. Enjoy to take pictures of most subjects from abstracts to macro, landscape, people and nature. I am a member of one of the local photography clubs too.:)

hi all im from london...started taking photos about 1-2 years ago p&s cam .. got a canon450D about a year ago.... have just registered and hope that this site will provide me with a lot of helpfull suggestions and advice ...and that i might contribute something

Hi!
I'm New and just setting everything up. I cant get the google map one to work either, i have given up.

Hi, Im newbi here. Nice to meet you all, hope we can share all about photography, and I can improve my view and skill, by joint this forum.

Evening everyone!

As an avid analogue shooter for a few consecutive years now my brother pointed me in the direction of TP after he recently bought himself a 7d and enticed me to adventure into digital.

I've been lurking for a month now and figure it's time to get involved.

I'm a life-long film user slowly converting to digital yet having a foot in both camps.
I'll photograph many things but prefer environmental portraits, industrial / conventional landscape with a dash of glamour / nude thrown in.
My personal web space contains a varied selection of interests and tells more about my preferences than this brief posting.
http://preswylfaphotography.yolasite.com
The full potential of the digital world has come far too late for me and others of my era but as "Bootsie" (Alfie Bass) would often say "Never mind hey!"

Mike,:wave:

Struggling with the transition from Win XP to Win8 via Win7.

Last edited:
Hey all. Im new here im an amature photographer from jordan. I hope i can make friends here and to know more about photography :D

Added myself to this handy little thing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back