If you could photograph one person...

Paul Weller.
He's cool, intense, energetic, rarely happy.
You could follow him about for a year and produce a fantastic body of work.

Although if it's about 'following them about for a year' Lewis Hamilton.

Paul Weller.
He's cool, intense, energetic, rarely happy.
You could follow him about for a year and produce a fantastic body of work.

Although if it's about 'following them about for a year' Lewis Hamilton.

I'd rather follow Bernie Ecclestone around for a year with the camera, I reckon it would be far more fascinating & stimulating to the mind ;)

Just one person though, once... I need to have a think about that, so many possibles :thinking:

I'd rather follow Bernie Ecclestone around for a year with the camera, I reckon it would be far more fascinating & stimulating to the mind ;)

Just one person though, once... I need to have a think about that, so many possibles :thinking:

But with Lewis you get a better class of tottie for the homely intimate shots;) - (the main reason I didn't choose a Rally driver:D).

But with Lewis you get a better class of tottie for the homely intimate shots;) - (the main reason I didn't choose a Rally driver:D).

possibly lower down my list of priorities than yours Phil :LOL: ...and Bernie would get my a whole load of handsome petrol heads to look at as well as the less attractive but more moneyed and sometimes more intelligent sponsor types :D

Dave Grohl, from stageside!

Because I'd have best seats in the house and be photographing one if the best frontmen currently in the game!

I would chose someone I admire, can learn from and be inspired by.

Carlos Ghosn K.B.E.

Or, if he's not available, Warren Buffett.

Or, maybe... Rima Maktabi, the thinking man's journo-tottie :)

Last edited:
My father who died 20 years ago. Because i cocked everything up and didn't do it then.

Interesting thread........ I reckon at the moment I'd be happy with Sidse Babett Knudsen (who she? - a Danish actress, the lead in "Borgen") - a lovely face of great character...........

That voice! (where's the "omigod where are my earplugs smiley" when you need it?):D

She was vaguely pretty......... until she started talking!

Last edited:
It would have to be my dad. Why? Because he passed away when I was 9 yrs old (I'm 49 this year) and I can just about remember him. I do have some old pics of him but it's not the same and I still miss him :(

Andy

That voice! (where's the "omigod where are my earplugs smiley" when you need it?):D

She was vaguely pretty......... until she started talking!

That's much nicer to watch with the sound down.:confused:

Jesus - if anyone at anytime.

If not - the Queen but not to photograph her, rather photograph those meeting her.

Christopher Walken - interesting face and demeaner!

Atilla the Hun number one, Marc Bolan number two, Kier Hardy number three.

I think it would have to be the expression on the face of Edward II at the exact moment they shoved a red hot poker into his bum (allegedly).

Garrison Keillor. The guy who voices the Honda adverts. What a superb face for photography. Just oozes character.

LIVE PERSON......Kylie Minogue ....do I need to say more
DEAD PERSON ..... Mother Teresa

Hitler!!!! then I could put it on a dart board and throw darts at him.

Realspeed

Last edited:
Male - Iggy pop, he really photographs well and always has something for the camera

Female - Scarlett Johansson not only is she beautiful but shes also a natural for the "hollywood portrait" style and a photographer herself to boot.

Sean Connery

Back