if you had to pick the canvas what would it be.

Name
ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
ok i have a few pictures that i have took and would like one on my wall,now maybe most of you would not want any of them on your wall but IF you had to pic one what would it be.

as im going to have one made into a canvas.

corn3-1-1.jpg

corn1-1.jpg

wave-1.jpg

P1000923-1.jpg

P1000924-1.jpg

ps.its for my bedroom.

thanks for any help!

Personally, I'd never take B&W to canvas.

Interesting comment - lots of my clients have BW canvasses - each to their own eh

They do work best as strong/contrasty BWs though, and these aren't either - so I'd suggest a bit more work there

My choice of these though - the first and the one with waves splashing (third) - both after a bit more post-pro work

DD

hi the pics are as i took them,the only thing i have done is made them b&w so what needs doing to them before having it done?as im so new to this.if they need photoshoping
if anyone has the time could you help me out and show me what needs changing.
thanks would be great!

i will make pics smaller now :)

I like 1 and 4. 1, mainly as it reminds me of Tenby, which is a family hangout and my parents have a similar painting in their lounge! I like 4 too, but would be concerned by the amount of sky space at the top of the picture.

I'd go 1 and 3 and I'd completely re-do the black and white conversion before sending them off to try and get a bit more contrast in them. 4 and 5 are a no no for me as the sky is blown out.

For me it would be the last one but I would crop it to loose as much of the "blown" water on the bottom right hand side as poss.
Purely a personal choice as for me the others have large areas of "nothing" going on, big patches of unremarkable sky, sand, water.
I like number 3, but not on my bedroom wall:LOL:

if i post a pic up of number 1 before i made it b&w could someone sort it for me?
corn3.jpg

here it is if any of you want to have a go.

thanks very much

ryan.

Very quick edit of your BW, DD means something a bit more 'meaty' like this....

corn3-1-1.jpg

wow thanks very much glen!

what sort of software did you use to do that?

thanks for comment baz(y)

I agree with the choice of the first shot, and love the more contrasty edit :)

Back