Ilford Chemicals

Yeah, looks ok.
Alternatively, call in to jessops, and buy some Ilfosol or LC29 or Rodinal or whatever they have and some fixer, a few rolls of hp5 or fp4 or whatever.
Look at the massive development chart, in the boxes top left, select your film/developer combo for timings.

i noticed that the stop and fixer arnt on the chart? or are they under a different name?

Stop bath is 30 seconds, fixer 3 minutes (using Ilfostop and Ilford Rapid Fixer) regardless....

hurr, you really are starting from scratch aren't you, you should have started a "how the hell do I" thread.

Right, what gear have you already got to develop b/w ?

haha yeha i guess i should of
at the moment i have

two dev tanks with a load of reels/spools (adjustable ones for 35mm and 120)
Changing/dark bag on the way (coming tomorrow)
Thermomater
Measure cylinders
flim clips for hanging and drying
timer

think thats all of it, dont need anymore do i?
got printing facilitys in collage that i still have permision to use.

Oh, well, you're fully tooled up then, just developer and fixer needed, and stop if you want.
Like redeath say's, fixer is the same for any film, personally I fix for 5 mins because I don't throw it away, each shot comes from a 1 litre pre mixed bottle, after fixing it goes back in, I mix a fresh bottle after about 20 rolls.
Ilfostop stops development after you empty the developer out, I just use running water.

excelent, shall i go ahead and order that chem set then? i understand that there are two powders to mix to make the dev, take it both of these come in the same package?

They do indeed. The instructions are printed on the inside of the box.

I assume you have read this?

It's a bit like losing your virginity really...

You get all sweaty and het-up about it then when it's over you can't understand what all the fuss is about and why you were so worried!

Seriously though......

1) Don't wind the film all the way back into the cassette, that way you can start to feed it onto the reel in the light.

2) Get all the chems sorted and laid out in front of you and sat in a nice bath of 20 degree water

3) Don't panic.

4) Don't worry if you're a few seconds out with the dev time, it wont make much difference unless you have stupidly short dev times.

5) it doesn't matter if the film sits in the stop for a little while longer than recommended

6) As long as you fix for at least 4 minutes it'll be fine.

My chemicals just arrived today and on the bottles of stop and fix it says under storage, will last 6 months in half full tightly capped bottles, so should i go ahead and order two airtight bottles to pour the concentrate stop and fix into so it will last for longer?

Yeh or make up 500ml of each and store each in a pint milk carton!

Back