I'm buying a new canon and wondered where to get a good deal from??

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
I've looked at "portus digital" has anyone had any dealings with them, they appear to be UK based but have the 6d under £800

john

Panamoz. Yes they are grey imports but better customer services than most UK stores. Highly recommended by many on this site

Panamoz. Yes they are grey imports but better customer services than most UK stores. Highly recommended by many on this site
I've used them as well, with high satisfaction, but it would need to be a big saving over HDEW pricing to sway me from the assurance offered by buying within the UK (for tax and warranty/servicing reasons) and the consumer protection offered within the EU.

Panamoz are excellent. Used them a few times now and items come with a 3yr warranty and are currently offering the 6D for £776 if you pay by BT. They have some of the best customer service you will ever experience. You usually get your goods 2-3 days after paying and you can track its progress too. Tina is always on hand to answer any questions you may have.

Panamoz or HDew, used both and will continue to do so in the future, both give excellent service at great prices.

panamoz gets the thumbs up from me i got my 6d from them it got sent within 3 days

+1 for Camera Price Buster. I tend to look there to see who is charging what and then work my way up in price until I find a seller whom I am happy to trust - both in delivering on time and for backup.

HDEW UK stock?
Almost certainly not, but it might be European stock, as my 5D3 was, and with a VAT receipt Canon UK will honour the warranty as they want to see proof of UK purchase, not the warranty card.

Have a look at the '£50/£100 off at Calumet this weekend - HOT, HOT, HOT!' thread...

Back