East Anglia I'm Darren, nice to meet you all

Edit My Images
No
Hello everyone, my names Darren and I'm a photoholic. I decided to sign up to talk to other people interested in photography and also learn a few things.

I'm 28, from Bedfordshire and in my spare time (which isn't as much as I'd like) I like to take photos. I work full time as a landscape gardener with my brother and I have 2 little girls and a fiancée.

I first got into photography when I was at school. My dad bought me an slr when we was on holiday in Spain and i expected it to be digital, so being film, it put me off. It sat in my drawer for years, until I met an old friend who was working at jessops. This fuelled our friendship and passion for photography and I haven't stopped since.

Over the last few years I have really got into wildlife photography, but my original love is in landscapes. I shoot with;

Canon 7d
70-200 f4
17-40 f4
28mm 2.8
50mm 1.8

It would be great to talk to meet new people with the same interests as me, or receive/give any advice.

Check out my instagram @dharris.photography

Hi Darren, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Good evening Darren :welcome: to the forum

Welcome. Stick up some images in the relevant forums for those of us who don't have instagram. Then just get involved, discuss. Lots to share, lots to learn. lots to enjoy. Cheers

Hi Darren and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Back