I'm going to see Kylie!

Edit My Images
Yes
I just booked my Kylie tickets.

Didn't do half bad either:

men_seating.gif

Will they let me in with my 100-400? Looks like prime shooting distance to me, might struggle with light though. If so, great its a bonus, if not, nevermind.

Dunno if you'll get in with such obvious equipment. Best contact the venue and ask the management. If it's OK'd get the name of the person giving permission incase there's hassle getting in. It'd be a pity to go there and get turned away or to have to leave your gear to pick up later, Aye right.

I'm not a fan but she does take a good photo:naughty:

Good luck.(y)

Looks like pretty decent seats you've got there Matt (y)

I agree about phoning the venue to check about the 100-400. Isn't photography usually banned at these type of events? Or is it just flash photography? :shrug:

Chances are you wont be allowed to take any cameras in at all. Definitely 110% not the 100-400 ;)

Not to worry, I'll have your tickets instead.

I dunno, you see enough people who take photos in the crowd don't you?

I wonder if she'll be doing any songs in Agent Provocateur kit? :naughty:

People with P&S cameras usuall get away with it - the second you pull anything out that looks pro you're shafted!

I took my old F80 to see The Corrs - kept it hidden in the bag. Ran off 2 films worth in no time at all but had the film confiscated :crying:

This was a while ago though .....

I'll take my point and shoot :)

Also going to see boyzone on 19th June :)

Now all I need is Robbie to do another concert and I will be happy.

They're unlikely to allow it in my experience, but as others have said, the annoying bit is people with compacts and mobile phones will be shooting away unchallenged. :shrug:

Its the same for a lot of conditions and events though Cedric, I'm sure you've seen the same prejudice applied at a lot of places as have I.

Camera-ist. Or something.

You'd get in there with a Nikon ;)

Its the same for a lot of conditions and events though Cedric, I'm sure you've seen the same prejudice applied at a lot of places as have I.

Camera-ist. Or something.

You'd get in there with a Nikon ;)

Problem solved. Buy a Nikon, and then it won't matter if it gets confiscated:LOL::LOL:

Hi
You are only permitted to bring in standard digital cameras,no lens or other equipment is allowed.Hope this helps

Shucks.

Oh well, good job the point and shoot we have is quite good.

meh.

LOL@ Brash.

Tis true enough though Matt, I was asked to stop taking pics in a local shopping mall by the security guys - mob handed too. It's their ball and their game though. :shrug:

I went to see Kylie in concert 4 years ago, The fever tour. She is excellent and the show was superb. Well recommended .

The only disappointing thing is she is smaller than you see her on the telly (I think she is only 2 inches tall) :D Well she only looked that size from where I was sitting :)

Shes tiny but perfectly formed ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmm, in that case the 100 - 400, is maybe not long enough:). I have problems shooting tiny birds with mine:LOL:

lol :D

I can use the Fuji F31d, its got ISO 3200 mode on and it by eck does it do a good job in low light.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, in that case the 100 - 400, is maybe not long enough:). I have problems shooting tiny birds with mine:LOL:

Just spat my tea out readin' that :LOL::LOL:

Tip of the day:

Don't take the wife/partner etc, to a Kylie concert. I did and it ruined the ogling factor :D

Thats a bit like the X factor but involves much more drooling ;)

Ok I am going as well, and i will enjoy myself, despite my husband drooling everywhere, I think maybe I should have my camera. ;)

I just found a keyboard shortcut for the forum

holding control and pressing I puts italic brackets up, B does bold.

Theres probably loads.

And I will not be drooling, Kylie is far too classy for that.

Perhaps you could put the zoom lens in a long bread roll! Would look like you eating at the same time as taking a picture!

managed to get 4 tickets for me the mrs and the girls :D

Will keep em a secret and keep them all dangling for a while methinks :cautious:

Yeah, touting really annoys me. Just means legitimate fans can't get good tickets without being bang on the nose when selling, or paying stupid prices.

I think they should stagger the ticket selling too.

say 10,000 seats, they should randomly allocate 500 seat numbers and sell those at 9am on the day of release.
Then randomly release another 500 about 20 minutes later, and keep going until all seats are gone.

Back