' I'm off ' posts...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit My Images
Yes
well...

i was asked in the recent post regarding an ' i'm off ' why i posted, but then it was locked so i couldnt reply.......

so , my thoughts are......

if someone wants to leave ( valued member or not ) , they can,
there are three ways to do this

1, just leave........................peeps will ask ' where did ***** go ? )nuff said

2, leave amicably , usually explaining financial, domestic or other trouble we all understand about

3, leave an ' i'm off ' thread,

No 3 is usually to get a response from online friends and admin , it also brings out the other peeps that think they may have offended in some way ,
but if they are gone ( as they have stated ) why would they come back to read the responses if not to add to their ego ??

i tried to state this in the other thread, but obviously didnt succeed

on another note,

wasnt locking the thread ( that it had turned into ) a bit quick ?

there were no ' fall outs ' , no auguments or any other general ' slagging off ' to warrent it, i would fully understand if the thread had turned sour, but it didnt even get that far ?

thats judging us b4 we commit the crime ??

anyway.............

MyPix:)

It did seem a bit 'previous' I admit.
But as you say, there's no point in debating the issue if he's (really?) gone for good...

I for one hope he reconsiders - even if it's just so I can wind him up about his OOF pictures some more (JOKE - calm down).

FAO GFK

Its a shame you feel like that. Since I've been here I just get the impression that everyone knows a hell of a lot more than me and want to help if they can and I'm glad of that. :D

I personally wouldn't burn my bridges. If this individual (hopefully not me, 'cause I know bugger all) is ****ing you of that much, couldn't you just email him and trash it out? Or choose to ignore them.

It seems sometimes comments from all people are a bit 'I know therefore, I'm right' but being a forum virgin, isn't that what its all about sifting the info you want from the crap?

Hope you'll reconsider...All the best if not. :thumb:

Glen.

Mypix, I don’t judge anyone, but by posting the above you have just demonstrated exactly why I locked the other thread. This is not helping anyone here, nor the community spirit we work hard to create and keep. It serves no purpose at all.

You may feel that "leaving threads are no use" and that’s your opinion which you are entitled to, however if that’s the case I find it strange that you wish to continue discussing them. All you are doing is trying to cause some agro by questioning both GFK’s motive and my actions.

If you disagree with my actions then please contact one of the other staff members or use the report post button, please don’t start another thread.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back