I'm sure my wife wasn't this daft when I married her

wack61

I've got an itchy hatch
Edit My Images
No
I just took my wife and kids to the local pub for a meal, we all ordered, she and I had starters, mine was a prawn cocktail, the kids wanted fish and chips for their main meal.

after a few minutes the waitress comes back and says "is haddock OK"

My wife gives her a blank look so she says it again, " is haddock OK" still a blank look so I say "yes that's fine"

My wife looks at me and says have they run out of prawns

A haddock cocktail :LOL:

Haha, that made me laugh! Can you not change her for a younger model who knows about fish?

Have you ever had a wife apologise for not rewinding the DVD before taking it back to blockbusters? I have.

We was on holiday in Italy some years ago, we was talking to a couple from the uk, i asked the guy what he did for a living,
he replied he was a bookmaker, my wife then turned around an said i use to do that, it was hell getting the pages together. :bang::bang::bang: :thinking: :shake:

Brilliant all of them :D

Mike.

I wonder if your wives were "DAFT" to marry you lot ;):LOL:

bet you get this :bat:when you get home tonight:naughty:

Does she do this when you get home? :notworthy:

You are under the :thumbsdown:

:LOL:

The haddock one is one of the funnier ones, one that isn't so funny was the new car one.

10 years ago I bought a new car, at the time she worked in Manchester city centre, the firm she worked for had private car parking in a unit under some railway arches, one day as she came to leave some muppet had parked a van 1/2 way across the door to the right, she drove out anyway and took the door off my car, big gouge right down the rear passenger door.

when I asked her why she didn't go left if she couldn't get out to the right she said she didn't know the way home that way :bat:

Back