ImageAlign Software (last chance to buy)

Edit My Images
Yes
Would anyone recommend it? Posting on this board as I received the following email today, which may also be of interest to others:

ImageAlign software will soon be withdrawn from the market place permanently.
With just 6 days to go, this is the 'last chance ever' to own ImageAlign software now available at the very low price of just USD$39.00 (normally USD$129.00).

ImageAlignPRO effortlessly corrects all perspective and curvature distortion, rotation and skew problems in digitised images and all in a single pass.

BUY NOW at www.imagealign.com

Buy ImageAlignPRO for just USD$39.00 at www.imagealign.com and see user's testimonials, independent product reviewer’s articles and images that illustrate why thousands of Pro Photographers have chosen ImageAlignPRO as their preferred perspective correction tool.
If you or someone you know would like to own the acclaimed ImageAlignPRO software we suggest you act now!

As I am still running Jaguar (OS X 10.2) with the original Photoshop CS I think this is the only correction tool that will work with my setup anyway.

Michael.

No idea, but usually when software is withdrawn it is because the company no longer wants to support it. That it still works with my setup probably means it has not been updated for a while, though if that is because it worked okay then that is not a bad thing.

Michael.

I am using PTLens, that does same job as a plugin for CS, and is only about £8 - like imagealign, you can autocorrect or run your own corrections [or indeed add in more distortion if thats whats what you want]

As its not compatible with CS3 or Vista, I can only assume you are correct and they are withdrawing support. :shrug:

Back