Images opening up in Nero Snap viewer??

Name
Gillian
Edit My Images
Yes
Goodness knows what I have done, but suddenly all my images are opening up from Adobe CS3 Bridge into Nero Snap Viewer instead of CS3. Any ideas why and what do I need to do it stop it? :shrug:

Thanks

Copied from MS website...

How to Change a File Association
You may want to change the association of a file name extension from one program to another program. To change an existing file association:
1. In My Computer or Windows Explorer, right-click a file with the extension whose association that you want to change, and then click Open With.
2. In the Open With dialog box, click the program that you want to use to open the file type. Or, click Choose Program to choose the program that you want. If the program is not listed, click Other to locate your program.
3. Click the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file option.

Hope this helps :)

Thank you for that information. I had an idea it was something like that. I have just tried it out following your instructions and it works fine. However, back in Bridge, and choose another image and it tries and fails to open up Nero Snap Viewer. Huh! It has got to be something simple.

Oh I see...I missed the bit about you loading from Bridge! Maybe there is an option in Bridges preferences?? Im stumped otherwise :(

I think I have solved it now. I gave up and shut down Bridge and CS3 which left a window open belonging to Nero snap viewer, so I right clicked on it and under preferences, chose to unselect all extensions listed as associated and Bingo!! Seems all okay now. Phew!

Oh I see...I missed the bit about you loading from Bridge! Maybe there is an option in Bridges preferences?? Im stumped otherwise :(

Panic over - I have done it. ...but thanks for being there to help.

Back