Immigrants crossing the channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You posted a video who's sole purpose is to try and promote the ever increasingly irrelevant Farage. What do you expect? As I mentioned in a previous post, this is not a unknown issue, he's not bringing this breaking news to the masses. It was reported widespread on the news at the end of 2019 beginning 2020 so much so that the Home Secretary at the time had to return early from his holiday overseas.

What a load of nonsense. All that's happened here is that some people have posted to dispel myths, using facts and rationality, to which there has been no real counter. What you really mean is; ignorant right wing views are quickly shot down for what they are, racist paranoid rubbish, and people espousing such views then realise they will look like idiots if they continue to post crap. That's all. The simple truth of it is; you can't argue with fact.
If you say so.

How long will it take to realise that the UK can't accomadate the world , House , feed , medical needs, dentistry , schooling ,we have to put a stop to it at some point .
Where I live I feel like the migrant ,totaly out numbered

The french are very keen to get rid of them try crossing from France to UK in a truck you will notice there are no efforts to stop them apart from the occasional on camera episode. So much so a lot of the haulage companies try not to use this crossing. You will also notice 90% of them are young males.

Last edited:
How long will it take to realise that the UK can't accomadate the world , House , feed , medical needs, dentistry , schooling ,we have to put a stop to it at some point .

You do realise that other countries have an immigrant population?

You do realise that other countries have an immigrant population?

I do indeed , But why do so many want to come here ? We are only a small Island allready over crowded , NHS under pressure, Jobs suffering , Housing shortages , It goes on and on
The EU are happy to sheppard them into the UK , Less liabilty on them

I do indeed , But why do so many want to come here ? We are only a small Island allready over crowded , NHS under pressure, Jobs suffering , Housing shortages , It goes on and on
You've clearly just jumped into this thread because it has already been pointed out earlier, there are more asylum seekers/refugees accepted in Germany, France, Spain and Italy, so they don't all want to come here.

NHS under pressure? That’s not the fault of migrants. That’s years of government underinvestment.
Jobs suffering? Prior to COVID-19 the U.K. unemployment rate was less than 4%. So what makes you think migrants are adversely affecting jobs? Remember, our own populace won’t do some jobs that rely on migrant labour.
Housing shortages? That’s the fault of migrants? Buying them all are they?

You are shining example of blaming what you see as Britain’s ails on “Johnny Foreigner”. It really is xenophobia and it’s shameful.

We don’t even take in as many migrants as other countries, but that pertinent fact doesn’t matter to you does it.

NHS under pressure? That’s not the fault of migrants. That’s years of government underinvestment.
Jobs suffering? Prior to COVID-19 the U.K. unemployment rate was less than 4%. So what makes you think migrants are adversely affecting jobs? Remember, our own populace won’t do some jobs that rely on migrant labour.
Housing shortages? That’s the fault of migrants? Buying them all are they?

You are shining example of blaming what you see as Britain’s ails on “Johnny Foreigner”. It really is xenophobia and it’s shameful.

We don’t even take in as many migrants as other countries, but that pertinent fact doesn’t matter to you does it.

You don't think increased population puts pressure on NHS and other services? That explains a lot.

Why, in spite of the myths being busted and the facts revealed, do people still post utter s***? Unbelievable.

I don't. I look out and see loads of other Human Beings. What do you see?

At what population number would you decide the UK was "full" ?

Six hundred and twenty eight trillion.

Next.

You don't think increased population puts pressure on NHS and other services? That explains a lot.
We could always build more hospital, train more doctors, nurses and teachers from the extra tax revenue paid by the migrant workers :)

We could always build more hospital, train more doctors, nurses and teachers from the extra tax revenue paid by the migrant workers :)

How many would you build?

Why, in spite of the myths being busted and the facts revealed, do people still post utter s***? Unbelievable.

I don't. I look out and see loads of other Human Beings. What do you see?

Six hundred and twenty eight trillion.

Next.

So no idea then?

Dunno; how many hospitals could you build if you had an extra £350 million a week*?

*It was on the side of a bus so it must be true.

If you are genuinely worried about stuff like the economy, jobs, the NHS etc, then it's not 'immigrunts' in general you need to worry about, it's actually just a few individual immigrants. Like this one, which has done/will do far more damage to this society than a million other immigrants ever could:

GettyImages-1157399160-1-1160x773.jpg

Yes. Boris is an immigrant.

Last edited:
So no idea then?

Oh I've got an idea alright. Unlike some people on here...

Oh you meant how many people before the UK is 'full'? I said already; six hundred and twenty eight trillion. Did you not read that bit?

How many would YOU build?

Last edited:
Oh I've got an idea alright. Unlike some people on here...

Oh you meant how many people before the UK is 'full'? I said already; six hundred and twenty eight trillion. Did you not read that bit?

So you have no idea how to plan and no idea how much greenbelt land could be allocated to housing? But foresee no issues. Hmm.

We all have opinions and they all differ , I can give you one example ( Of many ) that has affected me , As follows

Romanian gypsies , I have had issues with these, Had the police round several times and the advice from the police was " Keep away from them , They can be dangerous ! The police then got in the car and drove off , well thats a great help, The house 2 doors away had a family living at the address , It got bigger and bigger in the end must have been at least 20 in the house , They had a brick built shed in the bottom of the garden and yes living in that as well , I had to endure carrier bags of s*** lobbed over the fence and bottles of urine , Nice clearing that up ( Not )They left and another group moved in , only no one was living at the house , One night a almight comotion started in the road , shouting ,swearing .fighting and 2 men attacking the front door with a big axe , turns out that the house was now a wakky backy farm , all rooms full of marijuana plants. All the equipment was cleared buy the council , The house was re decorated and yes another family of Romas moved in , The same cycle all over again , at lease 20 + living in the house 5 men all with flash cars that all wanted to park as near to the house as they could including across my drive , I asked them time and time again not to park over my drive , Did they listen like hell they did , Unpaid rent and as soon as they were being chased for rent arrears they were off , House being re furbed again , I have asked the letting agent PLEASE can we have a normal family next time for the sake of us local residents , I was told by the agents they are no longer letting to Roma people as they are nothing but trouble , Time will tell. Look on the bright side we are constantly told we need these people as they pay Tax, pick fruit and work in coffee shops , Not the ones I have had dealings with.

So you have no idea how to plan and no idea how much greenbelt land could be allocated to housing? But foresee no issues. Hmm.

So come on then; tell us. We're dying to know...

We all have opinions and they all differ , I can give you one example ( Of many ) that has affected me , As follows

Romanian gypsies , blah blah blah Keep away from them , They can be dangerous ! blah blah blah at least 20 in the house blah blah blah carrier bags of s*** lobbed over the fence and bottles of urine blah blah blah shouting ,swearing .fighting and 2 men attacking the front door with a big axe blah blah blah wakky backy farm blah blah blah another family of Romas moved in blah blah blah at lease 20 + living in the house 5 men all with flash cars blah blah blah Unpaid rent blah blah blah PLEASE can we have a normal family blah blah blah , blah blah blah they are nothing but trouble blah blah blah these people etc etc etc

Wow. Have you contacted the Daily Mail with that story? You never know, they might pay you for it! They'll print any old s***...

Last edited:
Wow. Have you contacted the Daily Mail with that story? You never know, they might pay you for it! They'll print any old s***...
So you have neighbours like this ?

So come on then; tell us. We're dying to know...

Thats the point, nobody can know because you have an unknown variable and no way of accurately estimating it.
You cant call a meeting and say "I want you to scale the NHS and build houses to accomodate any number of people"

Thats the point, nobody can know because you have an unknown variable and no way of accurately estimating it.
You cant call a meeting and say "I want you to scale the NHS and build houses to accomodate any number of people"

No it is actually six hundred and twenty eight trillion. I've worked it out scientifically.

No it is actually six hundred and twenty eight trillion. I've worked it out scientifically.

You're talking rubbish because you have no answers. Or lucid argument.
I will leave you to rant aimlessly. Enjoy.

Oh for sure (don't we all?). Being a racist isn't one of them though...
I did wonder how long it would take you to use the racist card , By your way of thinking , If I go into a bank I must be a bank robber , What a joke

Ever been to Bristol? Seen the magnificent buildings there, in the city centre, and up around Clifton? Ever wondered where the money came from?

Quite probably the slave trade, Bristol was the main port for slavery in the 18th century.

I did wonder how long it would take you to use the racist card , By your way of thinking , If I go into a bank I must be a bank robber , What a joke

If it looks like a duck...

You're talking rubbish because you have no answers. Or lucid argument.
I will leave you to rant aimlessly. Enjoy.

Oh thank you SO much! :ty::banana:

As a relatively densely populated country. What do you think is a manageable maximum population our country could accomodate?

What do you perceive as a "manageable maximum population" ?

What do you perceive as a "manageable maximum population" ?

The number we have the capacity to house, feed, educate care for, transport and integrate. While still maintaining a quality of life that means people still want to live here.

Only if the government doesn't plan properly. Growing economy = more workers = more people = more capacity needed but also means more tax receipts.

If we have an aging workforce and are at full employment then growing the economy requires an influx of workers. It's a predictable rise in population and needs to be factored into infrastructure funding.

The number we have the capacity to house, feed, educate care for, transport and integrate. While still maintaining a quality of life that means people still want to live here.

Good idea that, reduce the influx by making the UK less attractive to migrants by destroying its infrastructure, culture and values.
Its a problem that fixes itself without fannying about with all that border control nonsense.
The answer to less migration is....more migration

who knew.....sign me up.:)

Last edited:
Good idea that, reduce the influx by making the UK less attractive to migrants by destroying its infrastructure, culture and values.
Its a problem that fixes itself without fannying about with all that border control nonsense.
The answer to less migration is....more migration

who knew.....sign me up.:)

We want it to be a nice place to live, but not too nice, or other people might want to live here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back