(in) appropriate joke discussion

Feb 2007 for me.
I always told myself, that if I ever reached 100,000 posts I'd leave ..

How does that old advert go?
:D

29/05/08. Slime flies when you're abusing yourself!!!

Nov 2009 for me. I really don't count or care how many times I do or don't post or how many likes or not but the internet and forums mean I don't have to buy photography magazines any more.

Not that I'm stingy.

Nov 2009 for me. I really don't count or care how many times I do or don't post or how many likes or not but the internet and forums mean I don't have to buy photography magazines any more.

Not that I'm stingy.

Oh, I see. So..in that case no point in giving any of your posts a 'like' or a written response as it's obviously a waste of time as it's not even appreciated. :wave:

Oh, I see. So..in that case no point in giving any of your posts a 'like' or a written response as it's obviously a waste of time as it's not even appreciated. :wave:

Thanks for misunderstanding what I wrote and probably deliberately so. You're a great argument for magazines John.

In fact. Bye for now.

Last edited:
Thanks for misunderstanding what I wrote and probably deliberately so. You're a great argument for magazines John.

In fact. Bye for now.

Misunderstand ? How can anyone misunderstand.. 'I really don't care... how many likes or not'

Why on earth would I want to 'deliberately misunderstand ? A rhetorical question because you won't have an answer as there isn't one. :rolleyes:

Back