Insect sucking my bloooood

Yup that's weird.

What are partners for. They can keep still and not disturb the insect whilst you move around, correct the lighting etc. ;)

I like that a lot ! Do'nt think I would get the same help from my other half (y)

:LOL: So, is that when you know you're a photographer?

Haha ;) Thanks.

Yup that's weird.

What are partners for. They can keep still and not disturb the insect whilst you move around, correct the lighting etc. ;)

No no! This was on me... it was flipping awkward to photograph! :LOL:

I like that a lot ! Do'nt think I would get the same help from my other half (y)

As above - it was on my own left elbow!

True dedication to your craft!!!
Jim

Great detail mate.

I presume it's now flat :LOL:

Mick

Haha... I let it go :D

Ha ha like it Ash! Na you're not strange, first thing I did when bitten by a spider was to tog it :wacky:

If you did this with a horse fly I would be impressed ;)

Interesting shot.

Nice shot :cool:
Nows the time to take the macro lens off and get the big shot of the croc chewing your leg.

Ha ha like it Ash! Na you're not strange, first thing I did when bitten by a spider was to tog it :wacky:

Haha, nice :cool: Thanks!

Ash you've lost it mate!
Super shot though (y)

LOL thanks Allan ;)

If you did this with a horse fly I would be impressed ;)

Interesting shot.

I WISH I could do this with a horse fly! Can't find any :(

Dedication !!

Ty

nice shot!

but now we need the following:
horsefly
spider bite
wasp
bee

get to it.... ;)

Thanks Lol ;)

Wow! That's nice.

Ta!

Nice shot :cool:
Nows the time to take the macro lens off and get the big shot of the croc chewing your leg.

Thanks!... I think not ;)

Here's a shot I would never get the chance to take, unless it was of the smear on my arm that the fly thingy used to be.

However, since you managed to get the camera out, great shot. Must have been a pain in the arse composing it, kudos for framing it so well and hitting focus

Here's a shot I would never get the chance to take, unless it was of the smear on my arm that the fly thingy used to be.

However, since you managed to get the camera out, great shot. Must have been a pain in the arse composing it, kudos for framing it so well and hitting focus

Thanks very much!

Aah - I think the penny has just dropped:bonk:

Is this what you mean by Horse Fly?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/littlechap/5922117079/in/photostream

Loads of them where I was today.

Vicious swine they are. My hands look like a first wold war battle field, and itch like hell.

Yeh that's them! I want to find one :)

Back